Appreciation quotes348 appreciation quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
I might be the only person on the face of the earth that knows you're the greatest woman on earth. I might be the only one who appreciates how amazing you are in every single thing that you do, and how you are with Spencer, "Spence", and in every single thought that you have, and how you say what you mean, and how you almost always mean... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Barbara: With a cute little rear end like that, you'll be the belle of the ball. Your dance card'll be filled every day. You'll be so popular, making all kinds of new, close friends. Big, ugly, hairy friends! Not that you'll ever see what they look like, 'cause you'll be facing the other way.
- Ken Kessler: You're very good at this. You should...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Anne Uumellmahaye: Michael, you do so much for me, and I do nothing for you.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr: Are you out of your head? Sorry, I forgot. As far as I'm concerned, you're the most complete woman I've ever known. All my life, I wanted women with great bodies, women who were "Tens". Now, for the first time, I'm aroused by a mind.
“I've cooked, I've picked your shit up off the floor, I've laid your clothes out for you like you're a four year old. I support you, I supported your work. If we ever had dinner or anything I did the plans, I take care of everything. And I just don't feel like you appreciate any of it. I don't feel you appreciate me. All I want is to know, is for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's a wonderful thing, as time goes by, to be with someone who looks into your face, when you've gotten old, and still sees what you think you look like.”
“- Sir Godfrey Tibbett: Another wealthy owner?
- James Bond: Who knows? But she certainly bear closer inspection.
- Sir Godfrey Tibbett: We're on a mission!
- James Bond: Sir Godfrey, on a mission I am expected to sacrifice myself.”
“I think the average guy has always identified with me.”
“Worry about being respected, never worry about being liked because that's the trap.”
“I don't want to have to be pretty. I don't want to have to be adorable.”
“- James Bond: You're one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.
- Tatiana: Thank you, but I think my mouth is too big.
- James Bond: No, it's the right size... for me, that is.”
“Someone once asked me, 'Why is it so many people hate you?' and I said, 'Do they? How super! I'm really quite pleased about it.'”
“That's all the sympathy I'll give you. Pity's a commodity in here. You buy it and sell it just like anything else.”
“It's just over the years people have tended to be extremely complimentary about my ears.”
“- Price: Don't bother, Sefton. I don't like you, I never did, and I never will.
- Sefton: A lot of people say that, and the first thing you know it, they get married, and live happily ever after.”
“- 'Gaucho': Don't talk like that about Georgia - or Jonathan. He's a great man!
- Lila: Hah hah. There are no great men, buster! There's only men!”
“- Elaine Mozell: Don't ever think that you can get their attention.
- Young Joan: Whose?
- Elaine Mozell: The men. Who write the reviews. Who run the publishing houses. Who edit the magazines. The ones who decide who gets to be taken seriously, who gets to be put up on a pedestal for the rest of their lives.”
“Everyone needs approval, Joe.”
“You might be demonstrating a failure to show appreciation.”
“If there's nothing else, there's applause. I've listened backstage to people applaud. It's like - like waves of love coming over the footlights and wrapping you up. Imagine, to know every night that different hundreds of people love you. They smile, their eyes shine, you've pleased them. They want you. You belong. Just that alone is worth anything.”
“You're an improbable person, Eve, and so am I. We have that in common. Also, our contempt for humanity and inability to love, and be loved, insatiable ambition, and talent. We deserve each other.”