Inspiration quotes56 inspiration quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Love should be an inspiration, not an obligation.”
“I have always preferred inspiration to information.”
“You're not going to do good work if you're not choosing something because it inspires you.”
“We each need to find our own inspiration, Kiki. Sometimes it's not easy.”
“Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration, and 2% attention to detail.”
“- Mrs. Fernandez: Things that matter are hard.
- Pete: Now I know where Brenda gets her inspiring speech thing.”
“Animals are a continuous source of inspiration and wonder to me. I would love to play a dog.”
“Patrick Swayze is a fantastic man and an inspiration to work with. He is a fearless cowboy type and a movie icon.”
“Once in his lifetime, every artist feels the hand of God, and creates something that comes alive.”
“The local press seems to think that we'd save everyone the time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves. Me, I'm for wasting sportswriters' time.”
“- Mary Katherine Gallagher: Okay, I just wanna say one thing to all of you. Don't listen to the names that people call you. If you believe in yourself, then nobody can hurt you. You are your own rainbow.
- Maria: Wow. That's really insightful.
- Mary Katherine Gallagher: That's from 'The Initiation Of Sarah' starring Miss Shelley Winters.”
“- Saito: If you can steal an idea, why can't you plant one there instead?
- Arthur: Okay, this is me, planting an idea in your mind. I say: don't think about elephants. What are you thinking about?
- Saito: Elephants?
- Arthur: Right, but it's not your idea. The dreamer can always remember the genesis of the idea. True inspiration is impossible...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We all borrow and steal and copy from each other, and that's the way I think people get inspired.”
“Tomorrow we will run faster, stretch out our arms farther and one fine morning. So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.”
“- Abe: Um, I'm blocked, I can't write.
- Rita: Why?
- Abe: I can't write 'cause I can't breathe.
- Rita: What would get you breathing again?
- Abe: The will to breathe, inspiration.
- Rita: You need a muse.
- Abe: I've never needed a muse before.
- Rita: I hope you're not going to send me back out into the rain after sleeping with me.”
“I think Lou is inspiring all of us to reach a little higher.”
“It's really a shame you can’t publish a sentence. I'm convinced it would be a best seller.”