“- James Leer: It's just... for good luck. Some people carry rabbits' feet...
- Prof. Grady Tripp: ...You carry firearms.”
Comments on this quoteSimilar quotes
- From the movie: Finding Forrester
- From the movie: The Blair Witch Project
“- Interviewee: I don't believe in witches and airy-fairy stuff like that.
- Heather Donahue: Are you a religious man, Sir?
- Interviewee: Yes.
- Heather Donahue: Alrighty...”
- From the movie: James and the Giant Peach
“- James: What are they?
- Old Man: Crocodile tongues.
- James: Tongues?
- Old Man: Long, slimy crocodile tongues boiled in the skull of a dead witch for 40 days and 40 nights. And, the gizard of a pig, the fingers of a young monkey, the beak of a parrot and three spoonfuls of sugar, and then, let the moon do the rest.”
- From the movie: Drugstore Cowboy
“I knew it in my heart. You can buck the system but you can't buck the dark forces that lie hidden beneath the surface. The ones some people call superstitions.”
“- Sallah: Indy, there is something that troubles me.
- Indiana Jones: What is it?
- Sallah: The Ark. If it is there, at Tanis, then it is something that man was not meant to disturb. Death has always surrounded it. It is not of this earth.”