Sir Sean Connery quotes
“Some age, others mature.”
“There's a group for men in Hollywood called Divorce Anonymous. It works like this: if a member of the group starts to feel the urge to divorce, they send over an accountant to talk him out of it.”
“They say if you resort to violence, then you've already lost.”
“You can't shoot me; I have a very low threshold for death.”
“- Eliot Ness: I want to get Capone! I don't know how to do it.
- Jim Malone: You wanna know how to get Capone? They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. That's the Chicago way! And that's how you get Capone.”
- Captain Borodin: I will live in Montana. And I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits, and she will cook them for me. And I will have a pickup truck... maybe even a "recreational vehicle." And drive from state to state. Do they let you do that?
- Marko Ramius: I suppose.
- Captain Borodin: No papers?
- Marko Ramius: No papers,... (continue)(continue reading)
“- King Arthur: God uses people like you, Lancelot. Because your heart is open. You hold nothing back. You give all of yourself.
- Lancelot: If you knew me better, you would not say such things.
- King Arthur: Oh, hey, I take the good with the bad, together. I can't love people in slices.”
“This is the heart of Camelot, not these stones, not these timbers, these palaces and towers. Burn them all and Camelot lives on, because it lives in us. Camelot is a belief that we hold in our hearts.”
“You risked your life for another. There is no greater love.”
“There's a peace only to be found on the other side of war. If that war should come I will fight it!”
“There are laws that enslave men, and laws that set them free.”
“May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to choose it, and the strength to make it endure.”
“I trusted you, loved you, and you betrayed me!”
“Only a fool wants what he can not have.”
“If you're afraid of getting a rotten apple, don't go to the barrel. Get it off the tree.”