Luck quotes216 luck quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“May the odds be ever in your favor.”
“Melvin, do you know where you're lucky? You know who you want.”
“- Sarah Williams: So few people get what they want. And the ones they do aren't really the lucky ones anyway.
- Fielding Pierce: They're not? Who are?
- Sarah Williams: The ones that do what they are meant to.”
“Never give up and good luck will find you.”
“Wyatt, you ever wonder why we been a part of so many unfortunate incidents, yet we're still walking around? I have figured it out. It's nothing much, just luck. And you know why it's nothing much Wyatt? Because it doesn't matter much whether we are here today or not. I wake up every morning looking in the face of Death, and you know what? He...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mickey: Why do you have to wear that stinkin' sweatsuit?
- Rocky Balboa: It brings me luck, you know?
- Mickey: Brings you luck! I'll tell you what it brings, it brings flies!”
“- Chubbs: You were great out there today.
- Happy Gilmore: Thank you.
- Chubbs: But not that great. A lot of that was luck.
- Happy Gilmore: Some might call it luck. I like to call it.. well, luck, I guess. So what?”
“Fate. Destiny. Luck. The prisons of man. People pass the time, enjoying the choices life provides—coffee or tea, right or left. As if it matters. We are all just spinning on the wheel. There is but one way to keep off the wheel. It's not youth. It's not beauty or true love. I know how to stay off the wheel. I control my fate.”
“Love isn’t about grand gestures, or the moon and the stars. It’s just dumb luck.”
“When you see your moment, you mustn’t let it pass you by. You must seize it!”
“We’re both so lucky, I mean, don’t you think? To have found the people that we’re meant to be with?”
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”
“- Inspector Jacques Clouseau: At times like this, I wish I was but a simple peasant.
- Simone Clouseau: It's times like this that make me realize how lucky I really am.”
“Wow, my boyfriend is friends with Stephen Hawking and my new dandruff shampoo doesn’t smell like tar. Everything really is coming up Amy.”
“People get things they don’t deserve all the time.”
“- John T. Chance: You take chances, my friend.
- Carlos Robante: Because I know woman. If she will be mad or she will be sorry; if it is 'mad', she will be much pleasure to make right; and if she is 'sorry', it will be the same pleasure. You - you do not have women, so you do not know, senor. But me - Carlos Robante - I know.”
“- Tommy Wiseau: Los Angeles, everybody want to be star. All the pretty boys. They're lining up for the big shot.
- Greg Sestero: Just uh, just have to get lucky, I guess.
- Tommy Wiseau: No. No. It's not luck, Greg. Greg, you have to be the best. You have to be the best you can be. And never give up.”