Luck quotes208 luck quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“May the odds be ever in your favor.”
“Melvin, do you know where you're lucky? You know who you want.”
“- Sarah Williams: So few people get what they want. And the ones they do aren't really the lucky ones anyway.
- Fielding Pierce: They're not? Who are?
- Sarah Williams: The ones that do what they are meant to.”
“Never give up and good luck will find you.”
“- Mickey: Why do you have to wear that stinkin' sweatsuit?
- Rocky Balboa: It brings me luck, you know?
- Mickey: Brings you luck! I'll tell you what it brings, it brings flies!”
“- Chubbs: You were great out there today.
- Happy Gilmore: Thank you.
- Chubbs: But not that great. A lot of that was luck.
- Happy Gilmore: Some might call it luck. I like to call it.. well, luck, I guess. So what?”
“Wow, my boyfriend is friends with Stephen Hawking and my new dandruff shampoo doesn’t smell like tar. Everything really is coming up Amy.”
“People get things they don’t deserve all the time.”
“- John T. Chance: You take chances, my friend.
- Carlos Robante: Because I know woman. If she will be mad or she will be sorry; if it is 'mad', she will be much pleasure to make right; and if she is 'sorry', it will be the same pleasure. You - you do not have women, so you do not know, senor. But me - Carlos Robante - I know.”
“- Tommy Wiseau: Los Angeles, everybody want to be star. All the pretty boys. They're lining up for the big shot.
- Greg Sestero: Just uh, just have to get lucky, I guess.
- Tommy Wiseau: No. No. It's not luck, Greg. Greg, you have to be the best. You have to be the best you can be. And never give up.”
“You know what they say brother - luck is where opportunity meets preparation.”
“Luck don't live out here.”
“- Johnny Farrell: You're a lucky man.
- Ballin Mundson: I make my own luck.”
“- Boxcar Bertha: I want somethin' I ain't ever had.
- Big Bill Shelly: How you gonna get that?
- Boxcar Bertha: Guts and luck.
- Big Bill Shelly: Luck! Hell, luck is bein' a Vanderbilt or a Carnegie.
- Boxcar Bertha: Just grabbin' somethin' good when it comes by.
- Big Bill Shelly: Sure, enough, honey.”
“- Le lieutenant Fontaine: Do you believe in luck?
- François Jost: I used to. It didn't work out.
- Le lieutenant Fontaine: Maybe you're the one who blew it.”
“- Sari Hatvany: Don't you understand? Lucky at love, unlucky at cards. Or, versa-vica.
- Pierre: Versa vica.”