Luck quotes224 luck quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“May the odds be ever in your favor.”
“Melvin, do you know where you're lucky? You know who you want.”
“- Sarah Williams: So few people get what they want. And the ones they do aren't really the lucky ones anyway.
- Fielding Pierce: They're not? Who are?
- Sarah Williams: The ones that do what they are meant to.”
“You're lucky. With Fraulein Helga it was a snake!”
“- Rusty: Dad?
- Clark Griswold: In a minute Russ.
- Clark Griswold [talking to Cousin Eddie]: You see the promise of material possesions can often blind one to...
- Clark Griswold: [Rusty taps Clark on the arm] What is it, Russ?
- Rusty: Those four cars over there... they're mine.
- Clark Griswold: What do you mean they're... they're yours?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Never give up and good luck will find you.”
“Wyatt, you ever wonder why we been a part of so many unfortunate incidents, yet we're still walking around? I have figured it out. It's nothing much, just luck. And you know why it's nothing much Wyatt? Because it doesn't matter much whether we are here today or not. I wake up every morning looking in the face of Death, and you know what? He...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mickey: Why do you have to wear that stinkin' sweatsuit?
- Rocky Balboa: It brings me luck, you know?
- Mickey: Brings you luck! I'll tell you what it brings, it brings flies!”
“- Chubbs: You were great out there today.
- Happy Gilmore: Thank you.
- Chubbs: But not that great. A lot of that was luck.
- Happy Gilmore: Some might call it luck. I like to call it.. well, luck, I guess. So what?”
“Maybe the best any of us can do is not to quit, play the hand we’ve been given, and accessorize the outfit we got.”
“You know, what do leprechauns and guys with big dicks have in common? They’re hard to find and incredibly lucky.”
“If you're lucky... if you're the luckiest person on this entire planet, the person you love decides to love you back.”
“But sometimes even the best get unlucky.”
“Red is a lucky color.”
“Success is a mixture of preparation and luck.”
“Fate. Destiny. Luck. The prisons of man. People pass the time, enjoying the choices life provides—coffee or tea, right or left. As if it matters. We are all just spinning on the wheel. There is but one way to keep off the wheel. It's not youth. It's not beauty or true love. I know how to stay off the wheel. I control my fate.”