Tobey Maguire quotes
“- Raoul Duke: Oh, shit. I forgot about the beer. You want one?
- Hitchhiker: No.
- Raoul Duke: How 'bout some ether?”
“You want forgiveness? Get religion.”
“You know, everybody thinks we found this broken-down horse and fixed him, but we didn't. He fixed us. Every one of us. And I guess in a way we kinda fixed each other too.”
“- Spider-Man: I'm not like you. You're a murderer.
- Green Goblin: Well, to each his own. I chose my path, you chose the way of the hero. And they found you amusing for a while, the people of this city. But the one thing they love more than a hero is to see a herofail, fall, die trying. In spite of everything you've done for them, eventually...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option.”
“- Lou the Beagle: Get off me, you furball!
- Russian Blue: You fight like a poodle.”
“Woman, I have killed fifteen men.”
“- Candy Kendall: I just want to sit here and do nothing.
- Homer Wells: To do nothing. It's a great idea, really. Maybe if I just wait and see long enough, then I won't have to do anything or decide anything, you know? I mean, maybe if I'm lucky enough, someone else will decide and choose and do things for me.”
“- Elevator Passenger: Let me give you a card.
- Spider-Man: I don't have any pockets.”
“Am I not supposed to have what I want, what I need? What am I supposed to do?”
“Sometimes to do what's right we must be steady and give up the things we desire the most, even our dreams.”
“- Ring Announcer: What's your name, kid?
- Peter Parker: The Human Spider.
- Ring Announcer: The Human Spider? That's it? That's the best you've got?
- Peter Parker: Yeah.
- Ring Announcer: Oh, that sucks. ...The sum of three-thousand dollars will be paid to... the terrifying... the deadly... the amazing Spider-Man!”
“The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale, if somebody told you I was just your average ordinary guy, not a care in the world... somebody lied.”
“Tomorrow we will run faster, stretch out our arms farther and one fine morning. So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.”