“- Rico: These girls belong to me.
- Ali G: Belong? That's a very sexist way to talk about these bitches!”
“Ali G Indahouse” quotes(2002)
Plot – To avoid the closure of the 'John Nike Leasure Centre', Ali G chains himself up to a bus stop. He draws the attention of the vice president who's searching for an intellectual to participate to the elections. With the support of his friends, Ali G becomes deputy and then the Prime Minister's right-hand man. However, behind this illusory incredible dream, hides a political plan as Chancellor Charlton wants to take advantage of the political inexperience of the guy to bring down the current government.
All actors – Sacha Baron Cohen, Emilio Rivera, Gina La Piana, Dana de Celis, Dominic Delesilva, Jacqueline Castro, Jesse Acosta, Mário Aguilar, Gary Baxley, Carlos Ayala, John Estrada, David Follosco, Gerald Gonzales, Manny Jimenez, Robert Jimenez, George Lopez, Manny Perez, Magdaleno Robles Jr., Danny Romo, Jacob Salas, Carlos Sánchez, Emiliano Torres, Robert Zepeda, Ed the Dog, Barbara New, Martin Freeman, Tony Way, Nabil Elouahabi, Richard Syms, Ray Panthaki, Dean Batchelor, Adam Deacon, Roberto Viana, Imran Akhtar, Jaimie Boubezari, Charlie G. Hawkins, George Keane, Alex Peters, Billy Stewart, Jack Thompson, Stephen Bent, Anna Keaveney, Michael Gambon, Charles Dance, Eileen Essell, Kellie Bright, Janet Mitchell, Naomi Campbell, John Scott Martin, Jonathan Aris, Stewart Wright, Paul Clayton, Rhona Mitra, Frank Dunne, Diana Van Proosdy, Michael Cowan, Carolyn Pickles, Astley Scutcher, David Henry, Maggie Ellis, Joe Geary, Geoffrey Kirkness, John Warnaby, Andy Bell, Roger Brierley, Ivor Mazer, Elaine Mazer, Craig Crosbie, Jeffrey Wickham, Graham McTavish, Maggie McCarthy, Lloyd McGuire, Edward Highmore, Martin Ball, Steffan Rhodri, Stephen Boswell, Jeanette Vane, John Humphrys, Jon Snow, Daphne Cheung, Peter Law, Rudolph Walker, John Adewole, Julian Sua, Colin Stinton, Olegar Fedoro, Stefan Kalipha, Bruce Jamieson, Mark Theodore, Marianne Levy, Martin Wimbush, Jasper Jacob, Richard Madeley, Judy Finnigan, Matt Green, James Allen, Carl McCrystal, Jamie Glassman, Matt Wilkinson, Adrian Hylton, Andrew Dunn, Ione Brown, Daniela Lavender, Judith Shekoni, Mario Aguilar Jr., Caity Jayne, Ian Maden, Isabelle Pasco, Aruna Shields, Denise Wormeshow all
“Ali G Indahouse” Quotes 6 quotes
“Sorry I iz late, bu dere was a documentary on about monkeys.”
“- David Carlton: Have you ever considered becoming a member of parliament?
- Ali G: What me wanna do that for? It's full of pricks.
- David Carlton: That's a little harsh. I'm an MP, am I a prick?
- Ali G: Yes.”
“- Ali G: You wanna know 'ow I make diz country bettah? Iz simple, two words: keep it real!
- Cabinet M.P.: That's three words!
- Ali G: Don't be a spannah, it ain't a real word. It's short for innit, innit?”
“- Ali G: R.E.S.T.E.C.P! Do ya even know wha it spellz?
- Cabinet M.P.: Restecp?
- Ali G: Yes, Restecp. 'Owz anyone out there meant to restecp each otha? If you lot in 'ere, don't even start restecpa-ing one another.”
“- Ali G: Jezzy, iz you wearing green? I knew it, you iz defected to the Iver 'Eath posse, innit? Come on, let's stab him!
- Jezzy F: No, no, wait! Me mum, yeah, she put me yellow top in the wash with me brother's blue football socks even though they ain't colour-fast.
- Ali G: All right. But you tell that slag, that in the ghetto, washing...” (continue) (continue reading)