“Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby” quotes(2006)
Plot – Ricky Bobby dreams to become a car racing driver as his father Reese. In fact, he lives his life as if he always wuold be driving, rapidly and with bravery. Thanks to his determination, he soon becomes an idol for his fan and his crew, whose members are Lucius Washington, the strong foreman, three faithful mechanics and Carley, his beautiful wife of course. Ricky has everything a man could desire. Unfortunately, a bad accident lives Ricky apart and the champion loses his grit. Now only one man can help him to win the most important challenge: his father Reese who, with some advices, will help Rick getting his life back together.
All actors – Will Ferrell, John C. Reilly, Sacha Baron Cohen, Gary Cole, Michael Clarke Duncan, Leslie Bibb, Jane Lynch, Amy Adams, Andy Richter, Molly Shannon, Greg Germann, David Koechnershow all
“Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby” Quotes 28 quotes
“I like to think of Jesus as a mischievous badger.”
“- Reese Bobby: [walks into the classroom] Excuse me, darling. I'm Reese Bobby. I'm here for career day with my son, Ricky.
- Young Ricky: Dad!
- Reese Bobby: Hey there, boy! Man, you got big. How long's it been? Three, four months?
- Young Ricky: Ten years.
- Reese Bobby: Ten years? Man, I gotta lay off the peyote.”
“I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey!”
“- Chip: Are you just going to let your sons talk to their grandfather like this?
- Ricky Bobby: Hell yes I am! They are winners! That is how winners talk!
- Carley Bobby: If we wanted two wussies, we would have named them Dr. Quinn and Medicine Woman!”
“I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence.”
“I will battle you with the entirety of my heart and you will probably lose. But maybe, just maybe. You might challenge me. The Beatles needed the Rolling Stones. Even Diane Sawyer needed Katie Couric. Will you be my Katie Couric?”
“- Reese Bobby: Now, there's nothing like driving to avoid jail. Nothing hones your mind and your instincts like necessity. So I taped a kilo of cocaine underneath the car and called the boys in blue. Now, the way I figure it, you got about two minutes before they show up and you do 5 to 10. So, what's it going to be? Fear or prison?
- Ricky...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ricky Bobby: You're in America, okay? Greatest country on the planet.
- Jean Girard: Well, what have you given the world apart from George Bush, Cheerios, and the ThighMaster?
- Ricky Bobby: Chinese food?
- Cal Naughton Jr.: Chinese food.
- Jean Girard: That's from China.
- Ricky Bobby: Pizza.
- Jean Girard: Italy.
- Cal Naughton Jr.:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm Ricky Bobby. If you don't chew Big Red then fuck you.”
“Are we about to get it on? Because I'm as hard as a diamond in an ice storm right now.”
“- Ricky Bobby: Holding hands with a man makes me terribly uncomfortable.
- Jean Girard: It's a sign of friendship in many countries.
- Ricky Bobby: Well, not here.
- Jean Girard: There is nothing sexual about it. Please don't be worried about the fact that I have an erection. It has nothing to do with you.”
- Ricky Bobby: From now on, you're the Magic Man and I'm El Diablo.
- Cal Naughton Jr.: What does “Diablo” mean?
- Ricky Bobby: It's like... Spanish for like a fighting chicken.
“- Ricky Bobby: [to Jean Girard]I can't understand a word you've said the whole time.
- Cal Naughton Jr.: Did you eat some peanut butter or something?
- Ricky Bobby: Yeah, you sound like a dog with peanut butter on the roof of your mouth.
- Jean Girard: I think what you are hearing is my accent. I am French.”
“I'm just a big hairy American winning machine.”
“- Ricky Bobby: You can't have two number ones.
- Cal Naughton Jr.: Yeah, 'cause that would be eleven.”
“If you ain't first, you're last.”