Colors quotes90 colors quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“We reached the Mediterranean. I wanted those waters to be blue, but they were black, nighttime waters, and how I suffered then, straining to recall the color that in my youth I had taken for granted.”
“- Paul Safranek: The extra large is available in cyan, moss and aubergine.
- Customer: Do you think moss is pretty?
- Paul Safranek: You know, I don’t know, lady. Why don’t you just pick a color please?”
“There's just more to it than picking the right color. It's the texture, the weight of the material. One wrong choice, it can destroy the look of the entire room. There was this one customer that came to me, he wanted solid colored drapes in a little girl's room. I said 'Don't do it.' - You need butterflies, polka dots, balloons.”
“Maybe we could paint the house with vanishing cream. Then it would be invisible.”
“- Research Assistant #2: Blueberries are blue. Are cranberries cran?
- Paulie: Are boysenberries boys or girls?”
“When you get upset, when you get mad, you turn red, right? When you get envoius, or sick, you turn green. When you become cowardly, you turn yellow; and ya'll got the nerve to call us colored?”
“- Christian Grey: How do you like my blue room?
- Jody: It's red.
- Christian Grey: Oh. I'm color blind, my decorator assured me... never mind.”
“- Leigh Anne Tuohy: If you're gonna accept a football scolarship we think it should be to Tennesee. And I promise that I will be at every game cheering for you.
- Michael Oher: Every game.
- Leigh Anne Tuohy: Every game. But I will not wear that gaudy orange, I will not. It is not my colour wheel and I'm not gonna wear it.”
“- Mary Fisher: What's the matter with your clothes?
- Nicolette: You did the laundry.”
“I think it pisses God off when you walk by the color purple in a field and don't notice it.”
“I remember being on a black-and-white set all day and then going out into daylight and being amazed by the colour.”
“- Roman: That's reverse psychology. Dom will never see it coming.
- Little Nobody: It's neon orange. The International Space Station will see it coming.”
“- Peeta Mellark: Your favorite color is green. Is that real?
- Katniss Everdeen: Yeah. That's real. Yours is orange. Not bright orange. Soft, like the sunset.
- Peeta Mellark: Thank you.”
“- Lisa Hines: What color is your dress?
- Donna Keppel: It's a champagne color. Then it's a little sexy.”
“I love to see other women in pink. It's good for every shade of skin and hair.”
“- Walt Disney: We can't make the picture without the color red. The film is set in London, for Pete's sake!
- P.L. Travers: And?
- Walt Disney: Well, there's buses and mailboxes and guard's uniforms and things - Heck, the English flag!
- P.L. Travers: I understand your predicament, Mr. Disney. I do. It's just - I don't know what it is, I'm...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm gonna wait until this is in color.”