Sacha Baron Cohen quotes
“Everyone parts with everything eventually, my dear.”
“I don't know why the sacrifice didn't work. The science was so solid.”
“- Mad Hatter: [grabs Time's hand] I have time on my hand!
- Time: [losing patience] You silly nitwits really think that I've not heard these cheap jabs before? Your attempts at mockery fall flat.
- Mad Hatter: [plays with Time's shoulder pads] Look! Time is flying!
- Time: [stands up furiously] Enough! No more wasting me!
- Mad Hatter:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Tick-tock. Your time is up.”
“Although Kazakhstan a glorious country, it have a problem, too: economic, social, and Jew.”
“- Rico: These girls belong to me.
- Ali G: Belong? That's a very sexist way to talk about these bitches!”
“When you chase a dream, especially one with plastic chests, you sometimes do not see what is right in front of you.”
“- Julien: Whatever happened to the separation of the classes?
- Maurice: I'm sure this whole democracy thing is just a fad.”
“I could not concentrate on what this old man was saying.”
“I will battle you with the entirety of my heart and you will probably lose. But maybe, just maybe. You might challenge me. The Beatles needed the Rolling Stones. Even Diane Sawyer needed Katie Couric. Will you be my Katie Couric?”
“- David Carlton: Have you ever considered becoming a member of parliament?
- Ali G: What me wanna do that for? It's full of pricks.
- David Carlton: That's a little harsh. I'm an MP, am I a prick?
- Ali G: Yes.”
“- Ricky Bobby: You're in America, okay? Greatest country on the planet.
- Jean Girard: Well, what have you given the world apart from George Bush, Cheerios, and the ThighMaster?
- Ricky Bobby: Chinese food?
- Cal Naughton Jr.: Chinese food.
- Jean Girard: That's from China.
- Ricky Bobby: Pizza.
- Jean Girard: Italy.
- Cal Naughton Jr.:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Exuse me, this is first class. It's nothing personal, it's just that we're better than you.”
“He is my neighbor Nursultan Tuliagby. He is pain in my assholes. I get a window from a glass, he must get a window from a glass. I get a step, he must get a step. I get a clock radio, he cannot afford. Great success!”
“You telling me the man who try to put a rubber fist in my anus was a homosexual?”
“- Ricky Bobby: Holding hands with a man makes me terribly uncomfortable.
- Jean Girard: It's a sign of friendship in many countries.
- Ricky Bobby: Well, not here.
- Jean Girard: There is nothing sexual about it. Please don't be worried about the fact that I have an erection. It has nothing to do with you.”
“- Ricky Bobby: [to Jean Girard]I can't understand a word you've said the whole time.
- Cal Naughton Jr.: Did you eat some peanut butter or something?
- Ricky Bobby: Yeah, you sound like a dog with peanut butter on the roof of your mouth.
- Jean Girard: I think what you are hearing is my accent. I am French.”
“Raise your arms, Maurice! It's more fun when you raise your arms up like this, ah ha ha ha!”