Delay quotes64 delay quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Dr. Otto Hasslein: Negative, negative, negative!
- E-1: Don't worry. We'll catch them, sooner or later.
- Dr. Otto Hasslein: That's what I'm worried about. Later. Later we'll do something about pollution. Later we'll do something about the population explosion. Later we'll do something about the nuclear war. We think we've got all the time...” (continue)(continue reading)
“No wonder you're late. Why, this watch is exactly two days slow.”
“- Britney: Is this English? Are you Mrs. Webster?
- Mrs. Webster: It is, I am, and you're late.”
“Marilyn Monroe was no fun to work with. She would report to work around 5:00 in the evening. You've been in make-up since 8:30 in the morning waiting for her.”
“- Jan Curtis: Mom said she'd only be a minute.
- Paul Curtis: Yeah, well that means ten.”
“- Nicholas Angel: Did you find anything?
- DS Andy Wainwright: Yeah, I looked at my watch, and I found out that it's way past time to stop working and that I should be at the pub.”
“- Mad Hatter: [to Time] Is it true that you heal all wounds?
- March Hare: [sits next to Time and elbows him] Time is on my side!
- Mad Hatter: Why is it that you wait for no man?
- Mallymkun: [covers one eye] I just can't find the time!
- [Cheshire appears behind Time]
- Mallymkun: Cheshire! Where have you been? You're late.
- Cheshire Cat:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Pierre Del Rio: I'd rather be late than dead.
- Lucy: We never really die.”
“When a man's late, it's time to clear the decks.”
“I'm gonna be late for work again. That's the fifth time this week, and it's only Tuesday, man.”
“The principal, Mr. Yodelbean, sent out bulletins to all the classrooms that said if anybody was going to be late, they were going to be punished.”