Beginnings quotes77 beginnings quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“It's at the beginning and end of war that we have to watch out. In between, it's like a country club.”
“I don't know if it's a blessing or a curse, but every time I show up on set it still feels like the first time.”
- Jack Lengyel: My youngest crapped his pants yesterday.
- President Dedmon: Well, that happens.
- Jack Lengyel: He's four. Sandy was out so I had to clean him up. When she got home, I told her what happened, she couldn't believe it. I said "I know, the kid's four, he shouldn't be doing that anymore", She said "No, not that, I can't believe... (continue)(continue reading)
“Once upon a time, on the north shore of Long Island, not far from New York, there was a very very large mansion, almost a castle, where there lived a family by the name of Larrabee. There were servants inside the mansion, and servants outside the mansion; boatmen to tend the boats, and six crews of gardeners: two for the solarium, the rest for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Louis, this looks like the beginning of of a beautiful friendship.”
“Don't wipe it away, Nat. Let me have my little vicious circle. You know, the circle is the perfect geometric figure. No end, no beginning.”
“When I first started, I just wanted to work. I wouldn't necessarily do anything, but I'd pretty much almost do anything at the very beginning.”
“This isn't the end of anything. It's the beginning of everything!”
“The world has changed. None of us can go back. All we can do is our best. And sometimes the best that we can do... is to start over.”
“You know a girl's first time is very important. It determines the rest of her life sexually. I read that once in one of my sister's magazine. My girlfriends told me they hated their first experience. That's because they didn't love the guys. They just did it to show off. Afterwards, they started liking it. Like cigarette. Will i like it the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.”
“- Jennifer Marsh: You forming a task force?
- Detective Eric Box: Not yet.
- Jennifer Marsh: Not yet? How much more do you need?
- Richard Brooks: What we have so far is one dead cat and a man who may or may not be in danger.
- Jennifer Marsh: That's today. You think this is it? It's just the beginning!”
- Adrian Yates: Where do you want to begin?
- Mike Howell: [thinking, seeing flashbacks] Dustpan. Spoon. Noodles. Bear. Frying pan. Fire. Apollo Ape. "Marry Me". Where did it all begin? Okay, it started three days ago, in the town of Liman, West Virginia. It's where I lived with my girlfriend, Phoebe. She is the only good thing that's ever... (continue)(continue reading)
“I've always been a slow starter. My first date was with a girl called Cessi. We had a beautiful relationship over the phone all summer, and then when we met, I couldn't look her in the eye.”
“You lose before race start.”
“- Roy Disney: Well? What do you think?
- Walt Disney: It's a barn.
- Roy Disney: It's our company's headquarters.”