Vulgarity quotes74 vulgarity quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Rocco: Fuckin'! What the fuckin'. Fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... Fuck!
- Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.”
“Nudity can be nice, beautiful, but should not be vulgar.”
“Better to choke than be vulgar.”
“I can't fart loud enough to express my opinion!”
“It's very vulgar to talk about one's business. Only stock brokers do that, and then merely at dinner parties.”
- Jimmy Dolan: You're allowed to say "bullshit"?
- Sister Susan: Only if I really mean it.
“- Yara: I have an idea!
- Paul: What?
- Yara: [tilts to one side and farts loudly] It got away.”
“- Rico: These girls belong to me.
- Ali G: Belong? That's a very sexist way to talk about these bitches!”
“- Dave: You swear an awful lot.
- Wally: You're fucking-A right!”
“You could be as vulgar as you want, as long as three tiny spots were covered.”
“That slug never wants to meet any refined people.”
“The only way to deal with vulgarity is to rise above it.”
“Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words! That's what this war is all about!”
“- Johnny Murata: What did that mean?
- Chris Kenner: Roughly translated, out of the frying pan and boned up the ass with a red-hot poker.
- Johnny Murata: There you have it.”
“No more G-strings. No more smoky rooms, and potheads, and hookers, and those old terrible men, and the tassels.”
“- Charles Rane: Mr. Cutter, how kind of you to pay me a visit. You've been a worthy adversary. It's a shame we won't be seeing much more of each other.
- John Cutter: Let me tell you something. If anybody else gets hurt on that plane... it's gonna take a hell of a lot more than a prison cell to keep me from ripping your fucking nuts off.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Clark Griswold: Excuse me, could you please tell me how to get back on the express way?
- Pimp: Fuck yo mama!
- Clark Griswold: Thank you very much.”
“- Ken Wu: Russ, you gotta teach me how to talk some trash.
- Russ Tyler: It can't be taught, Kenny, man. I mean, it's got to be the first thing that comes to your mind. You just got to go for it. Try it.”
“After centuries of men looking at my tits instead of my eyes and pinching my ass instead of shaking my hand, I now have the divine right to stare at a man's backside with vulgar, cheap appreciation if I want to!”