Vulgarity quotes74 vulgarity quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Rocco: Fuckin'! What the fuckin'. Fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... Fuck!
- Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.”
“Nudity can be nice, beautiful, but should not be vulgar.”
“- Clark Griswold: Excuse me, could you please tell me how to get back on the express way?
- Pimp: Fuck yo mama!
- Clark Griswold: Thank you very much.”
- Miles: Sometimes you gotta say "What the fuck", make your move. Joel, every now and then, saying "What the fuck" brings freedom. Freedom brings opportunity, opportunity makes your future. So, your parents are going out of town. You got the place all to yourself.
- Joel Goodson: Yeah.
- Miles: What the fuck.
“- Miss Barry: I said shut up, McCourt.
- Young Frank: All right, Miss Barry.
- Miss Barry: That's the end of it McCourt, don't try me.
- Young Frank: I won't, Miss Barry.
- Miss Barry: Mother of God! Give me patience!
- Young Frank: Yes, Miss Barry.
- Miss Barry: Take the last word McCourt. Take it. Take it. Take it!
- Young Frank: I will, Miss...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Veronica Franco: The Latin for banana is arienna. Bananatree is pala. A woman's greatest, and most hard-won asset... is an education.
- Giulia De Lezze: Just because you can say it in Latin doesn't make it any less obscene.
- Veronica Franco: Just because you took a vow doesn't mean you know how to love.”
“Better to choke than be vulgar.”
“I can't fart loud enough to express my opinion!”
“It's very vulgar to talk about one's business. Only stock brokers do that, and then merely at dinner parties.”
- Jimmy Dolan: You're allowed to say "bullshit"?
- Sister Susan: Only if I really mean it.
“- Yara: I have an idea!
- Paul: What?
- Yara: [tilts to one side and farts loudly] It got away.”
“- Rico: These girls belong to me.
- Ali G: Belong? That's a very sexist way to talk about these bitches!”
“- Dave: You swear an awful lot.
- Wally: You're fucking-A right!”
“You could be as vulgar as you want, as long as three tiny spots were covered.”
“That slug never wants to meet any refined people.”
“The only way to deal with vulgarity is to rise above it.”
“Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words! That's what this war is all about!”
“- Johnny Murata: What did that mean?
- Chris Kenner: Roughly translated, out of the frying pan and boned up the ass with a red-hot poker.
- Johnny Murata: There you have it.”
“No more G-strings. No more smoky rooms, and potheads, and hookers, and those old terrible men, and the tassels.”