Housework quotes10 housework quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Cindy Sondheim: Can I get you anything?
- Dracula: A broom, perhaps?
- Cindy Sondheim: I hate housework. It killed my mother.”
“- Policeman: That is a lethal weapon, that is.
- Violet Kray: Housework is a lethal business, Constable.”
“I buried a lot of my ironing in the back yard.”
“- Charlotte Haze: I asked you to make your bed. Didn't I?
- Lolita: No. You asked me if I'd made my bed.”
“- Tess Harding: I'm going to be your wife. You don't think that I can do the little ordinary things that any idiot can do, do you?
- Sam Craig: No.
- Tess Harding: Why not?
- Sam Craig: Because you're incapable of doing them, that's why.”
“She had kind of a homey quality.”
“- Ali G: Jezzy, iz you wearing green? I knew it, you iz defected to the Iver 'Eath posse, innit? Come on, let's stab him!
- Jezzy F: No, no, wait! Me mum, yeah, she put me yellow top in the wash with me brother's blue football socks even though they ain't colour-fast.
- Ali G: All right. But you tell that slag, that in the ghetto, washing...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lulu Brecht: Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it I swear I will never do it again. Until the next time company comes.
- Samantha: Tacky.”
“Isn't there anybody who can deal with a housewife?”
“- Joe Wilson: Here's something my wife could use in the house...
- Crow T. Robot: A man?”