Martin Freeman quotes
“My idea of a good night out is staying in.”
“It must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays.”
“I can spot someone with similar fashion sense to me a mile off.”
“I've always been attracted to darkness.”
“- Ulysses Klaue: What do you actually know about Wakanda?
- Everett K. Ross: Um... Shepherds. Textiles. Cool outfits.
- Ulysses Klaue: It's all a front. Explorers searched for it for centuries. El Dorado. The Golden City. They thought they could find it in South America, but it was in Africa the whole time. A technological marvel. All because it...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Arthur Dent: So this is it. We're going to die
- Ford Perfect: Yes. Would you like a hug?
Arthur Dent: No.”
“- Arthur Dent: I think that door just sighed.
- Marvin: Ghastly, isn't it? All the doors on this spaceship have been programmed to have a cheery and sunny disposition.”
“- Zaphod Beeblebrox: I'm sensing a lot of hostility from you, Alex.
- Arthur Dent: Arthur!
- Zaphod Beeblebrox: Have you ever tried yoga?”
“Any pigeonhole is something to be rebelled against.”
“I'm one of the few people I know who believes in God.”
“I'm a big believer that life changes as much as you want it to.”
“Sono davvero convinto che i cambiamenti nella vita dipendono dalla tua volontà di farli accadere.”
“- Arthur Dent: Let's go somewhere.
- Trillian: Definitely. Where'd you have in mind?
- Ford Perfect: I know this great restaurant at the end of the universe.”
“- Arthur Dent: I have to say, without the beard you look at least 80 years younger.
- Trillian: Well, maybe I'm de-evolving?
- Arthur Dent: Ha ha!
- Trillian: Ha ha!
- Arthur Dent: Well, I should inform you that I don't date single-celled organisms.”
“- Arthur Dent: All my life I've had this strange feeling that there's something big and sinister going on in the world.
- Slartibartfast: No, that's perfectly normal paranoia. Everyone in the universe gets that.”
“- Arthur Dent: Normality? We can talk about normality until the cows come home.
- Ford Prefect: What is normal?
- Trillian: What is home?
- Zaphod Beeblebrox: What're cows?”
“- Arthur Dent: I'm sorry, did you just say you needed my brain?
- Fook: Yes, to complete the program.
- Arthur Dent: Well, you can't have it, I'm using it!”
“My head is filled with questions and I can assure you no answer to any one of them has ever brought me one iota of happiness. Except for one. The one. The only question I've ever wanted an answer to - is she the one? The answer bloody well isn't forty-two, it's yes. Undoubtedly, unequivocally, unabashedly yes. And for one week, one week in my...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Just Judy: I can't understand why he's not married, though.
- John: You know the type. He's married to his job.”
“A cup of tea would restore my normality.”
“I'm British. I know how to queue.”
“- Slartibartfast: Earthman, you must realize that the planet you lived on was commissioned, paid for and run by mice.
- Arthur Dent: When you say mice, do you mean the little furry white creatures with whiskers, ears, cheese?”