Plot – Reggie Lampert is an American who lives in Paris. She is awaiting the divorce from her husband when she learns that he died falling from a train. Is it suicide, misfortune or murder? A certain Bartholomew calls her from the American Embassy explaining that her husband had $250,000, which had been stolen during the war, and that three of his accomplices were looking for him to divide the sum. Reggie turns to Peter Joshuah and he promises to help her.
All actors – Cary Grant, Audrey Hepburn, Walter Matthau, James Coburn, George Kennedy, Dominique Minot, Ned Glass, Jacques Marin, Paul Bonifas, Thomas Chelimsky, Marc Arian, Claudine Berg, Marcel Bernier, Georges Billy, Albert Daumergue, Raoul Delfosse, Lucien Desagneaux, Stanley Donen, Colin Drake, Jean Gold, Chantal Goya, Clément Harari, Monte Landis, Bernard Musson, Antonio Passalia, Jacques Préboist, Peter Stone, Anthony Stuart, Michel Thomass, André Tomasi, Roger Trapp, Louis Viretshow all
“Charade” Quotes 5 quotes
“- Reggie Lampert: The man and woman are married.
- Peter Joshua: I can see that. They're batting each other over the head.”
“- Peter Joshua: All right, get set for the story of my life.
- Reggie Lampert: Fiction or non-fiction?”
“It is infuriating that your unhappiness does not turn to fat!”
“- Peter Joshua: Do we know each other?
- Reggie Lampert: Why, do you think we're going to?
- Peter Joshua: How would I know?
- Reggie Lampert: Because I already know an awful lot of people, so until one of them dies I couldn't possibly meet anyone else.
- Peter Joshua: Well, if anyone goes on the critical list, let me know.”