Audrey Hepburn quotes
“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!”
“- Frank Flannagan: What does he export and what does he import?
- Ariane Chavasse: Oh, he uh - he exports perfume and imports bananas. There's a fortune in it. Do you realize that for one bottle of perfume you get twelve bananas?
- Frank Flannagan: Twelve bananas for one bottle of - doesn't sound like such a hot deal to me.
- Ariane Chavasse:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.”
“I don't want no gold and no diamonds! I'm a good girl, I am!”
“The difference between a lady and a flower girl is not how she behaves, but how she is treated.”
“It should take you exactly four seconds to cross from here to that door. I'll give you two.”
“I have learned how to live, how to be in the world and of the world, and not just to stand aside and watch. And I will never, never again run away from life. Or from love, either.”
“- Reggie Lampert: The man and woman are married.
- Peter Joshua: I can see that. They're batting each other over the head.”
“- Peter Joshua: All right, get set for the story of my life.
- Reggie Lampert: Fiction or non-fiction?”
“- Peter Joshua: Do we know each other?
- Reggie Lampert: Why, do you think we're going to?
- Peter Joshua: How would I know?
- Reggie Lampert: Because I already know an awful lot of people, so until one of them dies I couldn't possibly meet anyone else.
- Peter Joshua: Well, if anyone goes on the critical list, let me know.”
“- David Larrabee: I feel so stupid I could kill myself.
- Sabrina Fairchild: You'll be all right in a minute.”
“- Sabrina Fairchild: Maybe you should go to Paris, Linus.
- Linus Larrabee: To Paris?
- Sabrina Fairchild: It helped me a lot. Have you ever been there?
- Linus Larrabee: Oh, yes. Yes. Once. I was there for thirty-five minutes.
- Sabrina Fairchild: Thirty-five minutes?
- Linus Larrabee: Changing planes. I was on my way to Iraq on an oil deal.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ariane Chavasse: They're very odd people, you know. When they're young, they have their teeth straightened, their tonsils taken out and gallons of vitamins pumped into them. Something happens to their insides! They become immunized, mechanized, air-conditioned and hydromatic. I'm not even sure whether he has a heart.
- Michel: What is he? A...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ariane Chavasse: Working on a new case?
- Claude Chavasse: A client from Brussels. His wife ran away to Paris with the chauffeur. I have to find them; the husband wants his car back.”