Bothering quotes127 bothering quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Ron Fox: You see this cute little white girl, Beecher?
- Dr. Beecher: Yeah.
- Ron Fox: Do you want her to get raped and murdered?
- Dr. Beecher: Of course not.
- Ron Fox: You sure? Cause this is America. Do you want to rape America?
- Dr. Beecher: No.
- Ron Fox: Then stop fucking with me!”
“- John McClane: Jack, what the fuck was that?
- Jack McClane: Just shut up, John, or, I swear to God, I will put a bullet in you this time.
- John McClane: Who do you think you're talkin' to?
- Jack McClane: The last person I wanna see.”
“- Cindy: You are like wet sand in my underwear.
- Jim: Ouch.”
“- May: Donald, there is something bothering you, isn't there?
- Donald: You know May, you have a definite grab for the obvious.”
“- Miss Plimsoll: Is there too much of a draft? Should I roll up the window?
- Sir Wilfrid: Just roll up your mouth, you talk too much. If I had known how much you talk I'd never have come out of my coma.”
“- Mark Kasdan: Mr Horner, I'm Mark Kasdan from the Hampstead and Highgate Express. If you have a moment...
- Donald Horner: Do you think I'm just made of moments that I can pass around like Communion wafers?”
“- Prof. William Kilbane: You come pounding on this door again and I'll have the law on you.
- Inspector Lestrade: I am the law.
- Prof. William Kilbane: Then stop barging in and out of my room like a chambermaid.”
- Kumail: Okay, that's a common misconception. Yelling anything at a comedian is considered heckling. Heckling doesn't have to be negative.
- Emily: So, if I... if I yelled out like... "You're amazing in bed", that'd be a heckle?
- Kumail: Yeah. It would be an accurate heckle.
“Where is Mr. Disney? I should so much like to get this started and finished as briskly as is humanly possible.”
“Please tell the Privy Seal that I'm sealed in the privy and I can only deal with one shit at a time.”
“- Kay Brubaker: You haven't found what you're looking for. You're embarrassed about bothering me again. However, there are one or two questions more you'd like to ask me. It's something personal and you won't bother me any more.
- Robert Caulfield: I haven't found what I'm looking for. I feel embarrassed about bothering you again. However, there...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mel Ames: I know I've been a pain in the ass.
- Harry Ross: I don't mind. I didn't much like it when you shot me, though.”
“- MacArthur Stern: Mr. Gutterman come out of recovery yet?
- Nurse: Mr. Gutterman? Oh, you mean the whale from hell?”
“One more outburst and I'm holding you in contempt!”
“Do not disturb.”
“This is not a wedding ceremony, Mr. Browning. You are not obligated to repeat everything I say.”
- Cheech: Man, I can't believe you. Every time you do coke this shit happens.
- Chong: Hey, wait a minute man. How come every time I do coke you say that "every time you do coke" thing?
“- Brewster: I don't care who does what to whom in this country, but you're an American citizen, that makes you my responsibility. You're so lucky not to be floating face down in the Tiber right now. So please, finish your lousymovie and try to stay out of trouble for five minutes.
- Orson Welles: Maybe you're right.
- Brewster: I know I'm...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Outraging a lady's modesty, very serious crime in Singapore.”