James Coburn quotes
“Nobody throws me my own guns and says run. Nobody.”
“Steve has to prove he had a worse childhood than anybody else. Only one other person I know can compete with him and that’s Charles Bronson.”
“- Mr. Crisp: Teach them how to play... soccer.
- Father Maurice: We don’t have the balls for that.”
“Studios have been trying to get rid of the actor for a long time and now they can do it. They got animation.”
“I don't like 'popular.'”
“You know, I've always believed that a man who don't tell it like it is, is a liar.”
“Kids, these days. They just don't get scared like they used to.”
“- Wade Whitehouse: Love? What the fuck do you know about love?
- Glen Whitehouse: Love? I'm made of love!”
“Have you been drinking more of that sacramental wine, Father?”
“Christ, Sally! You are such a good person. Capital G! By God you are... you are so much better than I am. I am no goddamn good at all. And you... you are truly a good person. Like a fucking saint!”
“- El Sleezo Cafe Owner: That's toughest, meanest, filthiest pest hole on the face of the earth!
- Kermit the Frog: Why not complain to the owner?
- El Sleezo Cafe Owner: I am the owner.”
“- Sedgwick 'Manufacturer': Danny, do you speak Russian?
- Danny 'Tunnel King': A little, but only one sentence.
- Sedgwick 'Manufacturer': Well, let me have it, mate.
- Danny 'Tunnel King': Ya vas lyublyu.
- Sedgwick 'Manufacturer': Ya ya vas...
- Danny 'Tunnel King': Lyublyu.
- Sedgwick 'Manufacturer': Lyubliu? Ya vas lyubliu. Ya vas lyublyu....” (continue)(continue reading)