George Kennedy quotes
“- Luke: Let him go. Bam, Bam.
- Dragline: Knock it off, Luke. You can't talk about Him that way.
- Luke: Are you still believin' in that big bearded Boss up there? You think he's watchin' us?
- Dragline: Get in here. Ain't ya scared? Ain't ya scared of dyin'?
- Luke: Dyin'? Boy, he can have this little life any time he wants to. Do ya hear that?...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ed: What do you say to the fact that I'm gonna die?
- Jim Bennett: I'm going to miss you.”
“- Dragline: Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me with nothin'.
- Luke: Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.”
“I have been so fortunate and I really am appreciative of the success I've had.”
“Of course, I also attribute some of my hearing loss to being in the infantry in World War II.”
“Pardon my French, General, but, you're full of shit!”
“Hey, Lord... whatever I done, don't strike me blind for another couple of minutes.”
“- Capt. Joe Patroni: Eli, you okay?
- Eli Sands: I had the best seat in the house!”
“- Andrew Pennington: What the hell is going on?
- Hercule Poirot: We're going through your private papers, sir, isn't that obvious?”
“- Abdul: I did not call you.
- Father O'Malley: You called for all the Jews. I'm Jewish, just like Jesus Christ. You take one, you gotta take us all.”
“- Isabelle: You pilots are such... men.
- Capt. Joe Patroni: They don't call it the cockpit for nothing, honey.”
“- Capt. Joe Patroni: I've flown just about every type of aircraft through three wars and forty pounds. Only thing I'm afraid of is heights. Are you afraid of anything, Metrand?
- Capt. Paul Metrand: American pilots.”
“- Capt. Joe Patroni: Wait a minute! That perfume of yours smells awfully familiar.
- Isabelle: Je te remercie! On peut avoir confiance en toi!
- Capt. Joe Patroni: What did she say?
- Capt. Paul Metrand: Probably the same as you say in English.”
“- Capt. Joe Patroni: Gee, I remember this Eurasian gal. She had these great big blue eyes. They called her the tarantula. You ever run into her?
- Capt. Paul Metrand: No, I don't think so.
- Capt. Joe Patroni: You'd remember if you did. She was a real ball breaker!”
“Doctors say that Nordberg has a 50/50 chance of living, though there's only a 10 percent chance of that.”
“I'm through with these Cossack bastards! Drunk or sober. Now, tomorrow or ever!”
“That's my darling Luke. He grins like a baby but bites like a gator.”