Rage quotes42 rage quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I'm a night-stalking, crime-fighting vigilante, and a heavy metal rapping machine. I don't feel anything emotionally, except for rage. 24/7, 365, at a million percent.”
“- Kittridge: I can understand you're very upset.
- Ethan Hunt: Kitridge, you've never seen me very upset.
- Kittridge: All right, Hunt. Enough is enough. You have bribed, cajoled, and killed, and you have done it using loyalties on the inside. You want to shake hands with the devil, that's fine with me. I just want to make sure that you do it in...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I do not go behind people’s backs and torture them. I like my enemies to look me in the eye and see the depth of my rage.”
“It is infuriating that your unhappiness does not turn to fat!”
“I am the scales of justice! Conductor of the choir of death!”
“There's nothing here about technique! There's nothing in here about structure! There's nothing in here about intentions! It's just a bunch of crappy opinions, backed up by even crappier comparisons... You write a couple of paragraphs and you know what? None of this cost you fuckin' anything! The Fuck! You risk nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Nothing!...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Denial is a classic symptom of unhealthy rage.”
“- Gen. Harkness: Do you know who I am, Major?
- Turner: Yes, General. I do. You're the man responsible for the deaths of two of my men. Now, open up those crates before I grab you by your hair plugs and bitch slap that smug look off of your face.”
“The Bullet Farmer: Hold up a flare!
Red Flare Warrior: I am holding a flare!
The Bullet Farmer: [opens his eyes wide] Closer!
Red Flare Warrior: It's right in front of your eyes!”
“Don't talk at me boy as if I've never seen a war!”
“- Susie: [angry that Beth has invited Steve to take part in the talent show] Beth, I may regret saying this, but how dare you usurp my authority as producer...
- Ben: Hmph!
- Susie: ...director-slash-choreographer of the talent show. I need you to know I have been busting my balls, woman! I am telling you, the musical numbers are a mess, my kids...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I know the rage that drives you. That impossible anger strangling the grief, until the memory of your loved one is just... poison in your veins. And one day, you catch yourself wishing the person you loved had never existed, so you would be spared your pain.”
“Temper is the one thing you can't get rid of, by losing it.”
“Nothing is as soft as water, yet who can withstand the raging flood?”
“- Coach Morris Buttermaker: There was nothing easy about those fly balls, Ahmad. They were tough chances! The sun was in your eyes!
- Ahmad Abdul Rahim: Don't give me none of your honky bullshit, Buttermaker. I know they were easy.
- Coach Morris Buttermaker: Let's not bring rage into this, Ahmad. We got enough problems as it is.”
“He hates God. He is repulsed by all things Christian. But these things do not kill him, no. They only fill him with a rage.”
“- Alfred: I don't know what to say. Tristan's always been wild. You love him for that.
- Susannah: Do I? Yeah, I suppose I do.
- Alfred: Susannah, he does love you.
- Colonel Ludlow: Alfred! She's to be your brother's wife.
- Alfred: Yes, though you might better remind him of that.
- Colonel Ludlow: He's not here to defend himself.
- Alfred: No,...” (continue)(continue reading)
I think he's a genius. Like when I was your age, and I'd have a rage seizure, he'd put on music to lower my blood pressure. Nat King Cole. "Stardust". Revolutionary sort of stuff, you know? Worked everytime.
“I am angry. I'm like a large tornado of anger, swirling about.”
This place puts the "rage" in "outrageous."