“Compromising Positions” quotes(1985)
All actors – Susan Sarandon, Raul Julia, Edward Herrmann, Judith Ivey, Mary Beth Hurt, Joe Mantegna, Anne De Salvo, Josh Mostel, Deborah Rush, Joan Allen, Kaiulani Lee, Tanya Berezinshow all
“Compromising Positions” Quotes 5 quotes
“- Nancy Miller: I mostly want lots of good, straight sex.
- Judith Singer: What about affection, caring, love?
- Nancy Miller: I get love from Larry. I do love Larry. And he loves me.
- Judith Singer: So why the other men?
- Nancy Miller: Because they give me what Larry can't. Passion. Excitement. Novelty.
- Judith Singer: Can't you get that...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- David Suarez: You're so sensitive.
- Judith Singer: And you're so goddamn insensitive.”
“- Judith Singer: Don't you think murder is a little excessive?
- Nancy Miller: No, I most certainly do not.”