Sex quotes1996 sex quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Sex is like bridge: If you don't have a good partner, you better have a good hand.”
“You come out of a woman and you spend the rest of your life trying to get back inside.”
“Sex is nature, and I believe in going along with nature.”
“I didn't go past second base, which means nothing below the waist... my waist not his.”
“Sex is God's joke on human beings.”
“I know nothing about sex because I was always married.”
“- Debbie: If you want, I'll show you me fanny.
- Billy: Nah, I'm all right.”
- Mr. Bruner: "You're complicated, and simple, and I feel this connection between us. I feel like I already know you". This is kinda sweet, I think you're overreacting. "I just want to be with you. I want to give you... head. I want you to put your mouth on my tits. I want to feel you inside me. We can do it in the Petland stockroom."
- Nadine:... (continue)(continue reading)
“My argument in defense of make-up stems to 1932 when I won an Academy Award for Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. At that time I too was a young leading man. I accepted the role because it afforded me the opportunity to do something besides smile and make love to lovely leading ladies.”
“The women's movement hasn't changed my sex life. It wouldn't dare. ”
“You know the rules. Keep you mouth shut and your legs open.”
“I hate these Catholic countries. It's all blushy-blushy and no sucky-fucky.”
“Marijuana is not a drug. I used to suck dick for coke. Now that's an addiction. You ever suck some dick for marijuana?”
“If I ever have sex with someone I might be able to develop a sense of humor.”
“When I'm into a woman, I literally can't stop staring. I'm like a little kid. I become completely entranced.”
“There are no taboos in bed, and there shouldn't be any taboos in bed.”
“- Lt. Topper Harley: So... I guess you've been with a man before...
- Ramada Thompson: I'm a virgin. I'm just not very good at it.”
“- Jo Ann: Mr. McKussic, it seems, has been engaged in his business for purely romantic reasons, whilst you have been engaged in romance for purely business reasons.
- Nick Frescia: I'm not sure I understand.
- Jo Ann: A little vague for you?
- Nick Frescia: A little.
- Jo Ann: Well, then, let me spell it out for you: you want to fuck your friend...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Skip Winkley: Who is your biggest sexual fantasy?
- Barney's Waiter: Denzel Washington.
- Jeffrey: The guy at the gym.
- Sterling: Yoko Ono. ...To see the apartment!”
“- Dancer Backstage 1: Fuck him! He never picks me!
- Dancer Backstage 2: Honey, I did fuck him and he never picks me either.”