“The Godfather Part III” quotes(1990)
Plot – In 1979, Michael Corleone is seventy-years-old and he's respected by everyone, receiving even a Vatican's reward. Now he's working on some big lawful financial transactions, but the other families try to meddle in his affairs. Situations intertwined dramatically and the last chapter about Corleone's family finishes in melodrama. The end is spectacular.
All actors – Al Pacino, Diane Keaton, Talia Shire, Andy Garcia, Eli Wallach, Joe Mantegna, George Hamilton, Bridget Fonda, Sofia Coppola, Raf Vallone, Franc D'Ambrosio, Donal Donnelly, Richard Bright, Helmut Berger, Don Novello, John Savage, Franco Citti, Mario Donatone, Vittorio Duse, Enzo Robutti, Michele Russo, Al Martino, Robert Cicchini, Rogerio Miranda, Carlos Miranda, Vito Antuofermo, Robert Vento, Willie Brown, Jeannie Linero, Jeanne Savarino Pesch, Janet Savarino Smith, Tere Livrano, Carmine Caridi, Don Costello, Al Ruscio, Mickey Knox, Rick Aviles, Michael Bowen, Brett Halsey, Gabriele Torrei, John Abineri, Brian Freilino, Gregory Corso, Marino Masé, Dado Ruspoli, Valeria Sabel, Remo Remotti, Luigi Laezza, Beppe Pianviti, Santo Indelicato, Simonetta Stefanelli, Francesco Paolo Bellante, Paco Reconti, Mimmo Cuticchio, Richard Honigman, Nicky Blair, Anthony Guidera, Frank Tarsia, Diane Agostini, Jessica DiCicco, Catherine Scorsese, Ida Bernardini, Joe Drago, David Hume Kennerly, James D. Damiano, Michael Boccio, Salvatore Billa, Salvatore Borghese, Ludovico Caldarera, John Cazale, Anton Coppola, Carmine Coppola, Gia Coppola, Tony Devon, R. Emmett Fitzsimmons, Joe Fontana, Paolo Gavanelli, Ron Jeremy, Madelyn Renée Monti, Angelo Romero, F.X. Vitoloshow all
“The Godfather Part III” Quotes 29 quotes
“- Don Licio Lucchesi: It's not personal. It's business.
- Michael Corleone: Very well. You want to do business with me. I will do business with you.”
“I must accept my age, and grow my olives and tomatoes.”
“Italian politics have had these men for centuries. They are the true Mafia.”
- Michael Corleone: If someone is going around this city saying, "Fuck Michael Corleone", what do we do with a piece of shit like that? He's a fuckin' dog.
- Joey Zasa: Yes, it's true. If someone were to say such a thing, they would not be a friend. They would be a dog.
“I swear, on the lives of my children: Give me a chance to redeem myself, and I will sin, no more.”
“Friends and money - oil and water.”
“I would burn in hell to keep you safe.”
“- Don Altobello: Treachery is everywhere.
- Michael Corleone: You still have your fingers on the strings, even now.”
“You know, Michael, now that you're so respectable I think you're more dangerous than you ever were. In fact, I preferred you when you were just a common Mafia hood.”
“Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”
“Power wears out those who do not have it.”
“With a law degree you're taking on insurance. After that you can do anything you want.”
“The richest man is the one with the most powerful friends.”
“My brother, your father, he and I. Opposites. But I never doubted his love. He would do anything for me. But his temper. Clouded his judgement. I don't want to see the same thing happen to you.”
“- Michael Corleone: I feel... I'm getting wiser now.
- Kay Adams Michelson: The sicker you get, the wiser you get, huh?
- Michael Corleone: When I'm dead, I'm gonna be really smart.”
“- Archbishop Gilday: The Pope is gravely ill. Until he recovers, I am powerless.
- B.J. Harrison: What if he dies?
- Frederick Keinszig: Then, as you Americans say, all bets are off.”
“I, uh, betrayed my wife. I betrayed myself. I've killed men, and I ordered men to be killed. No, it's useless. I killed... I ordered the death of my brother; he injured me. I killed my mother's son. I killed my father's son.”
“- Michael Corleone: What's wrong with being a lawyer?
- Kay Adams Michelson: Nothing, except he doesn't want it. He loves music he wants his life to be in music.
- Michael Corleone: Well, music is great. I love music but he should finish what he started.”
“I've lost the lust for women, and now my mind is clear.”