Indifference quotes170 indifference quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“We are seeing a globalization of indifference. There is a culture of conflict, which makes us think only of ourselves. Makes us live in soap bubbles which, however lovely, are also insubstantial. We've become used to the suffering of others. It doesn't affect me. No one in our world feels responsible. Who is responsible for the blood of our...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Anderson: You know, if I were a Negro, I'd probably think the same way they do.
- Ward: If you were a Negro, nobody would give a damn what you thought.”
“You're right. I am crazy. And you know what else? I don't give a fuck.”
“- Debbie: If you want, I'll show you me fanny.
- Billy: Nah, I'm all right.”
“- Dr. Otto Hasslein: Negative, negative, negative!
- E-1: Don't worry. We'll catch them, sooner or later.
- Dr. Otto Hasslein: That's what I'm worried about. Later. Later we'll do something about pollution. Later we'll do something about the population explosion. Later we'll do something about the nuclear war. We think we've got all the time...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Stella: You're the kind of guy that ignores the rules because it makes you feel in control. Am I right?
- Will: You're not wrong.”
“- Sarah Lawson: Jack, I'm almost not crazy now.
- Jack Lawson: I just don't care.”
“- Hela: It's come to my attention that you don't know who I am. I am Hela. Odin's firstborn. Commander of the legions of Asgard. The rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death. My father is dead. As are the princes. You're welcome. We were once the seat of absolute power in the cosmos. Our supremacy was unchallenged. Yet Odin stopped...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I think I just shit my pants.”
“Friends, right. Not one Christmas present, not one Christmas card. The one time we go for a mean and you pick up the cheque. The one time you ask me how my kids are doing, how I'm doing! God help me Tommy, part of me would really like to see you hurt.”
“- Judge Hershey: Wouldn't it feel good to have an emotion once in a while, huh?
- Judge Dredd: Emotions... there ought to be a law against them.”
“I never did mind about the little things.”
Boy, just be yourself. If people don't like you for being yourself... Fuck 'em! Let me tell you something. I scored with a girl when I was about your age. I try to please her poppa all the time; wen' out my way to please her poppa. I came in one day, I said, "Nice weather we having". He said, "You can't say that. You can't say that; it might... (continue)(continue reading)
“It is true I chose not to feel anything upon realizing my own life was ending. As Admiral Pike was dying, I joined with his consciousness and experienced what he felt at the moment of his passing. Anger. Confusion. Loneliness. Fear. I had experiences those feelings before, multiplied exponentially on the day my planet was destroyed. Such a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“To be neutral does not mean to be indifferent or insensitive.”
“Indifference is the best revenge.”
“You don't care about people Hud. You don't give a damn about 'em. Oh, you got all that charm goin' for ya. And it makes the youngsters want to be like ya. That's the shame of it because you don't value anything. You don't respect nothing. You keep no check on your appetites at all. You live just for yourself. And that makes you not fit to live...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lora Meredith: It never occurred to me that you had many friends. You never have any visit you.
- Annie: I know lots of people. Oh, hundreds.
- Lora Meredith: Really?
- Annie: I belong to the Baptist church. And I belong to several lodges too.
- Lora Meredith: I didn't know.
- Annie: Miss Lora, you never asked.”
“- Tierney: All any of these dames owe me is a night's work, one night at a time. They come and go like flies.
- Dave Bannion: Only this fly got herself strangled.
- Tierney: These things happen, Sergeant. Outside of my place, some of these babes keep pretty shady company. It figures. They know nobody cares much what happens to 'em.”