Indifference quotes166 indifference quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“We are seeing a globalization of indifference. There is a culture of conflict, which makes us think only of ourselves. Makes us live in soap bubbles which, however lovely, are also insubstantial. We've become used to the suffering of others. It doesn't affect me. No one in our world feels responsible. Who is responsible for the blood of our...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You're right. I am crazy. And you know what else? I don't give a fuck.”
“- Debbie: If you want, I'll show you me fanny.
- Billy: Nah, I'm all right.”
“- Stella: You're the kind of guy that ignores the rules because it makes you feel in control. Am I right?
- Will: You're not wrong.”
“- Sarah Lawson: Jack, I'm almost not crazy now.
- Jack Lawson: I just don't care.”
“- Anderson: You know, if I were a Negro, I'd probably think the same way they do.
- Ward: If you were a Negro, nobody would give a damn what you thought.”
Boy, just be yourself. If people don't like you for being yourself... Fuck 'em! Let me tell you something. I scored with a girl when I was about your age. I try to please her poppa all the time; wen' out my way to please her poppa. I came in one day, I said, "Nice weather we having". He said, "You can't say that. You can't say that; it might... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Tierney: All any of these dames owe me is a night's work, one night at a time. They come and go like flies.
- Dave Bannion: Only this fly got herself strangled.
- Tierney: These things happen, Sergeant. Outside of my place, some of these babes keep pretty shady company. It figures. They know nobody cares much what happens to 'em.”
“People gotta talk themselves into law and order before they do anything about it. Maybe because down deep they don't care. They just don't care.”
“I mind my own business, I bother nobody, and what do I get? Trouble.”
“If people want to stay attached to their radioactive walkie-talkies it's their business. Do I like what they're doing? No. Do I like them? Probably not. Do I respect their right to do as their little shallow hearts desire? I most certainly do. So, no, I don't care.”
“- Maria: I think you're joking with me. I know where you see it.
- David: Where?
- Maria: In yourself. Because you and I are so alike.
- David: You mean in our selfishness, coldness and indifference?”
“- Dr. Otto Hasslein: Negative, negative, negative!
- E-1: Don't worry. We'll catch them, sooner or later.
- Dr. Otto Hasslein: That's what I'm worried about. Later. Later we'll do something about pollution. Later we'll do something about the population explosion. Later we'll do something about the nuclear war. We think we've got all the time in...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Grischa Ljubov: You can't alter human nature.
- Boris Lermontov: No? I think you can do even better then that. You can ignore it!”
“American kids did die and are still dying, just not the ones you care about apparently.”
“Max, Come on, I'm your friend. Okay? And as your friend, I gotta be honest with you. I don't care about you or your problems.”
“When morals decline and good men do nothing, evil flourishes.”