Murder quotes539 murder quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Don Vito Corleone: My wife is crying upstairs. I hear cars coming to the house. Consigliore of mine, I think it's time you told your Don what everyone seems to know.
- Tom Hagen: I didn't tell Mama anything. I was just about to come up and wake you so that I could tell you.
- Don Vito Corleone: But you needed a drink first.
- Don...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Johns: Battlefield doctors decide who lives and dies. It's called 'triage'.
- Riddick: They kept calling it 'murder' when I did it.”
“Killing's got to be accepted. Murder was the only way that everybody stayed in line. You got out of line, you got whacked. Everybody knew the rules.”
“Everyone wants Atticus Finch until there's a dead hooker in a bathtub.”
“- Jigsaw: Who am I?
- Dr. Lynn Denlon: A monster. A murderer.
- Jigsaw: I don't condone murder and I despise murderers.”
“There are days when I manage not to think of anything at all. Not the money... or the murders... or Jacob. Days when Sarah and I try to pretend we're just like everyone else... as if none of it ever happened. Those days are few and far between.”
“- Tony Montana: Bet you feel good, huh? Bet you feel good to kill a mother and her kids, huh, bet you feel big...
- Alberto The Shadow: Shut your mouth!
- Tony Montana: ...Like, you big man. Well, fuck you. What do you think I am? You think I'd kill two kids and a woman? Fuck that! I don't need that shit in my life.
You die, motherfucker!
[Tony...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Vanessa Lutz: Are you the guy who's been killing all them girls on the freeway, Bob? Why are you killing all them girls, Bob?
- Bob Wolverton: 'Cause I have absolutely reached my fucking limit with people like you, Vanessa.
- Vanessa Lutz: What kinda people am I supposed to be?
- Bob Wolverton: The alcoholics, the drug addicts, the fathers who...” (continue)(continue reading)
“For murderers, there is no good or evil.”
“I'd never heard of a man who murdered by the rules.”
“Dale Cooper-I'll talk to her. Maybe she'll confess. Turn herself in.
Albert Rosenfield-Maybe she'll grow wings and join the circus.”
“We’ve busted murderers; we’ve taken down cartels. But today we face the worst New York has to offer: the fire department.”
“Ava-Well, I don’t know when you did it, but I know you did something, Peter.
Peter-What are you talking about?
Ava-Why would someone not want you to be alive anymore?”
“We're trying to save women from getting pulled into vans and cut to pieces, not crucify some schoolmarm who hasn't done anything.”
“Psychopaths are convinced that there is nothing wrong with them, so these men are virtually impossible to study.”
“Every new thinker is at first condemned by those for whom change is far more terrifying than a murderer of children.”
“- Pete Menzies: You're a killer.
- Hank Quinlan: Partly. I'm a cop.
- Pete Menzies: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Drunk and crazy as you must have been when you strangled him. I guess you were somehow thinking of your wife, the way she was strangled.
- Hank Quinlan: I'm always thinking of her, drunk or sober. What else is there to think about, except my job...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Richie Tozier: Who killed a psychotic clown before he was fourteen?
- Eddie Kaspbrak: Me.
- Richie Tozier: Who stabbed Bowers with a knife he pulled out of his own face?
- Eddie Kaspbrak: Also me.
- Richie Tozier: Who married a woman ten times his own body mass?
- Eddie Kaspbrak: Me.
- Richie Tozier: Yeah. You're braver than you think.”
“- Goreng: You're an illusion.
- Trimagasi: Maybe. But is that important? Because we're the same now. You and I are murders. But I'm more civilized.”