Murder quotes526 murder quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“There are days when I manage not to think of anything at all. Not the money... or the murders... or Jacob. Days when Sarah and I try to pretend we're just like everyone else... as if none of it ever happened. Those days are few and far between.”
“- Vanessa Lutz: Are you the guy who's been killing all them girls on the freeway, Bob? Why are you killing all them girls, Bob?
- Bob Wolverton: 'Cause I have absolutely reached my fucking limit with people like you, Vanessa.
- Vanessa Lutz: What kinda people am I supposed to be?
- Bob Wolverton: The alcoholics, the drug addicts, the fathers who...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Goreng: You're an illusion.
- Trimagasi: Maybe. But is that important? Because we're the same now. You and I are murders. But I'm more civilized.”
“- Goreng: You're a murderer.
- Trimagasi: No. No, I consider myself someone who's afraid, just like you - my tasty little roommate.”
“You'd be killing a horse - that's not first degree murder, in fact it's not murder at all, in fact I don't know what it is.”
“All right. If I had my choice, I'd rather be thought a murderer than proved one.”
“A murderer would never parade his crime in front of an open window.”
“I may be old-fashioned, but I thought murder was against the law.”
“Nobody commits a murder just for the experiment of committing it. Nobody except us.”
“Nice people don't go murdering other nice people.”
“- Christopher Cross: Hey, did you read this?
- Adele Cross: Read what?
- Christopher Cross: This murder in Queens. A man killed his wife with the window weight, put her body in the trunk, shipped her to California. It says here...
- Adele Cross: I've read the paper, thank you. He didn't get away with it, did he? He'll go to the chair, as he...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The old cathedrals often have sublime artworks hidden away in the darkest corners for only God to see. The same goes for murder.”
“I didn't like Prebble when he was alive. But now that he's been murdered, that always makes a man so romantic.”
“- Sen. Jackson McCanles: So that's where you stand!
- Jesse McCanles: I think I'd rather be on the side of the victims than of the murderers.”
“- Johns: Battlefield doctors decide who lives and dies. It's called 'triage'.
- Riddick: They kept calling it 'murder' when I did it.”
“Ever since she was buried, Raven's Fair has been plagued by death. Families murdered. They were found without their tongues.”