Performance quotes31 performance quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I'll tell you this: the only performance that makes it, that really makes it, that makes it all the way, is the one that achieves madness. Right? Am I right? You with me?”
- Carla Jean Moss: You don't have to do this.
- Anton Chigurh: People always say the same thing.
- Carla Jean Moss: What do they say?
- Anton Chigurh: They say, "You don't have to do this".
- Carla Jean Moss: You don't.
“- Judge: Miss LaRue, just what constitutes a striptease?
- Rosette LaRue: A good constitution and a couple of zippers.”
“Did I ever tell you about the time I performed two operations at once?... They both died.”
“You didn't land it.”
“- Rudy Zolteck: How'd I do, coach?
- Kevin O'Shea: I don't know son. I don't have a sundial.”
“Nowadays people want glamor and tears, the grand performance. I've never been good at that.”
- Miss Luther: I can't tell you how interested I was in your discussion of "Twelfth Night". It was so intelligent.
- Terry Randall: Oh, thank you very much. I'm afraid that the rest of the inmates didn't share your enthusiasm.
“- Samuel Pepys: Your performance of the man stuff seemed so right, so true. I suppose I felt it was the most real in the play.
- Ned Kynaston: You know why the man stuff seemed so real? Because I'm pretending. You see a man through the mirror of a woman through the mirror of a man. You take one of those reflecting glasses away it doesn't work.”
“Bam just took a golden dildo up his ass at high speeds. That's what happened.”
“We will now present for your entertainment the most stupendous, magnificent, super-colossal spectacle! On this tiny, little, insignificant ball, we will construct for you a pyramid! Not of wood, not of stone... pyramid, of ponderous, pulsating, pulchritudinous pachyderms!”
“- Joseph Tura: Her husband is that great, great Polish actor, Joseph Tura. You've probably heard of him.
- Colonel Ehrhardt: Oh, yes. As a matter of fact I saw him on the stage when I was in Warsaw once before the war. What he did to Shakespeare we are now doing to Poland.”