“Grease 2” quotes(1982)
Plot – During the '60s the Pink Ladies go out with T-Birds guys at Rydell High School. Stephanie, their leader, isn't satisfied as her classmates are too superficial and she dreams about a special boy. Michael Carrington, Sandy's cousin, is a new student and doesn't get along with the most popular guys in school, but he falls in love at first sight with Stephanie. After school, Michael works to buy a motorcycle and he desires to become a cool ryder to impress the girl. When the school finishes and everyone gets the diploma, Stephanie and Michael get engaged and he is finally an honorary member of the T-Birds.
All actors – Maxwell Caulfield, Michelle Pfeiffer, Lorna Luft, Maureen Teefy, Alison Price, Pamela Adlon, Adrian Zmed, Peter Frechette, Christopher McDonald, Leif Green, Didi Conn, Eve Ardenshow all
“Grease 2” Quotes 8 quotes
“See what happens when a boy and a girl don't know how to play it safe!”
“- Girl Goosed in class: I'm a little worried... I've missed my last two periods.
- Miss McGee: That's all right, dear, you can make them up after school.
[realizes after the girl left what kind of 'periods' she meant, stares in horror]”
“- Stephanie: Maybe I'm tired of being someone's chick!
- Rhonda: Tired of being someone's chick? Are you feeling okay?”
“- Delores: Life stinks.
- Michael: Are you talking to me?
- Delores: Yeah, you'll do.”
“- Davey: [to Johnny] What are you going to be when you grow up?
- Goose: A burden on society.”
“- Stephanie: There's gotta be more to life than just makin' out.
- Paulette: Y'know, I never thought of it that way!”
“- Michael: I wanted to ask you if you're free after school today.
- Stephanie: Yeah. I'm free every day. It's in the Constitution.”
“- DiMucci: You got something going with Paulette?
- Nogerelli: Let's just say I'm giving her therapy for her disease.
- DiMucci: Which disease?
- Nogerelli: Nymphomania.”