Fear quotes1227 fear quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“As we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
“You only have the burdens on you that you choose to put there. ”
“To win a woman, take her with you to see Dracula.”
“The only thing that separates any one of us from excellence is fear, and the opposite of fear is faith. I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence I can reach for, perfection is God´s business.”
“Fear is the tax that conscience pays to guilt.”
“Did we ever find out why Hannibal Lecter like to eat people? Don't think so! See, it's a lot more scarier when there's no motive.”
“- Anton: You've gone as far as you can go. You come with me now!
- Vincent: There is still a few million miles left to go.”
“- Adelaide Wilson: You know how sometimes things line up?
- Gabe Wilson: Yeah.
- Adelaide Wilson: You know, like coincidences. Since we’ve been here, they’ve been happening more and more. I think I feel like it means like she’s getting closer.
- Gabe Wilson: Who? The mirror girl?
- Adelaide Wilson: You don’t believe me.
- Gabe Wilson: I do. I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Blind Prisoner: You do not fear death. You think this makes you strong. It makes you weak.
- Bruce Wayne: Why?
- Blind Prisoner: How can you move faster than possible, fight longer than possible without the most powerful impulse of the spirit: the fear of death?
- Bruce Wayne: I do fear death. I fear dying in here, while my city burns, and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The world's full of lonely people afraid to make the first move.”
“Good evening. How's it going? Listen, girls... uh... as your father, I feel it incumbent upon me to set the record straight on the validity of the tale which Uncle Chet shared with us this evening. I know that a terrifying story like that coming from the mouth of a recognized authority figure could be traumatizing for kids like yourselves; I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Courage is when you’re scared to death, but you saddle up anyway.”
“- Nick Parker: Hal, come here. We have to talk
- Annie as Hallie: Okay shoot.
- Nick Parker: Okay, honey... I want to know what you think about making Meredith part of the family?
- Annie as Hallie: Part of our family?
- Nick Parker: Yeah.
- Annie as Hallie: I think it's an awesome idea. Inspired. Brilliant really.
- Nick Parker: You do? Really?...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jay: I know you're a little scared. And I'm gonna keep it real with you, I'm a little scared too.
- Kay: I'm not scared.
- Jay: Me neither. I just thought we was bonding.”
“Look, you don't have to come in with me, but what happens when another Georgie goes missing, or another Betty, or another Ed Corcoran, or... one of us? Are you just gonna pretend it isn't happening like everyone else in this town? Because I can't. I go home and all I see is that Georgie isn't there. His clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed...” (continue)(continue reading)
“One of the main things about being successful is that I stopped being afraid of dying. I was always obsessed with death, obsessed with things ending, my career being finished. Now I'm not so much. I couldn't understand why that was for a long time, and finally I realized it's because when you're a movie star you're already dead, you're embalmed.”
“I think I just shit my pants.”
“I always wanted to know, how I would go. Tell me friend... how I meet my end.”
“People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.”
“- Toaster: If a dog can do it, we can do it!
- Blanky: But a dog has legs.
- Toaster: Ah, don't be a wet blanket.”