Future quotes446 future quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“When you relinquish the desire to control your future, you can have more happiness.”
“I'm steady, calm. I slept well, no bad dreams. I am active and engaged. I'm aware of my surroundings and those in my immediate sphere. I'm attentive. I am focused on the essentials, to the exclusion of all else. I'm unsure of the future but I'm not concerned. I will rely on those closest to me, and I will share their burdens, as they share mine....” (continue)(continue reading)
“My head is buried in the sands of tomorrow, while my tail feathers are singed by the hot sun of today.”
“- Bruce Wayne: Should I just bury the past out there with my parents, Alfred?
- Alfred: I wouldn't presume to tell you what to do with your past, sir. Just know that there are those of us who care about what you do with your future.”
“The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.”
“Someday. That's a dangerous word. It's really just a code for 'never'.”
“Sometimes I feel like I’ve already seen everything that’s going to happen. And it’s a nightmare.”
“Find the ones who haven't given up. They're the future.”
“You know, I don't know what the future will bring, but I'm ready for whatever comes!”
“I always liked the idea of being in charge of my future, until it actually started happening.”
“- Night Slasher: You want to go to hell? Huh, pig? You want to go to hell with me? It doesn't matter, does it? We are the hunters. We kill the weak so the strong survive. You can't stop the new world. Your filthy society will never get rid of people like us. It's breeding them! We are the future!
- Lieutenant Marion 'Cobra' Cobretti: No!
[aims...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I want the future to be unknown. I want to become a whole person.”
“There is no future. There is no past. I live this moment as my last!”
“If a man does not embrace his past, he has no future.”
“- Sara Goldfarb: I'm somebody now, Harry. Everybody likes me. Soon, millions of people will see me and they'll all like me. I'll tell them about you, and your father, how good he was to us. Remember? It's a reason to get up in the morning. It's a reason to lose weight, to fit in the red dress. It's a reason to smile. It makes tomorrow all right....” (continue)(continue reading)
“There is no fuckin' ice cream in your fuckin' future.”
“- John Spartan: Hold it. The Schwarzenegger Library?
- Lenina Huxley: Yes. The Schwarzenegger Presidential Library. Wasn't he an actor when you...?
- John Spartan: Stop! He was President?
- Lenina Huxley: Yes! Even though he was not born in this country, his popularity at the time caused the 61st Amendment which states...
- John Spartan: I don't...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Shane Falco: Why me?
- Jimmy McGinty: I look at you and I see two men: the man you are, and the man you ought to be. Someday those two will meet. Should make for a hell of a football player.”