Future quotes424 future quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“When you relinquish the desire to control your future, you can have more happiness.”
“I'm steady, calm. I slept well, no bad dreams. I am active and engaged. I'm aware of my surroundings and those in my immediate sphere. I'm attentive. I am focused on the essentials, to the exclusion of all else. I'm unsure of the future but I'm not concerned. I will rely on those closest to me, and I will share their burdens, as they share mine....” (continue)(continue reading)
“My head is buried in the sands of tomorrow, while my tail feathers are singed by the hot sun of today.”
“The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.”
“Someday. That's a dangerous word. It's really just a code for 'never'.”
“You know, I don't know what the future will bring, but I'm ready for whatever comes!”
“I always liked the idea of being in charge of my future, until it actually started happening.”
“- Night Slasher: You want to go to hell? Huh, pig? You want to go to hell with me? It doesn't matter, does it? We are the hunters. We kill the weak so the strong survive. You can't stop the new world. Your filthy society will never get rid of people like us. It's breeding them! We are the future!
- Lieutenant Marion 'Cobra' Cobretti: No!
[aims...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There is no future. There is no past. I live this moment as my last!”
“- Bruce Wayne: Should I just bury the past out there with my parents, Alfred?
- Alfred: I wouldn't presume to tell you what to do with your past, sir. Just know that there are those of us who care about what you do with your future.”
“There is no fuckin' ice cream in your fuckin' future.”
“- John Spartan: Hold it. The Schwarzenegger Library?
- Lenina Huxley: Yes. The Schwarzenegger Presidential Library. Wasn't he an actor when you...?
- John Spartan: Stop! He was President?
- Lenina Huxley: Yes! Even though he was not born in this country, his popularity at the time caused the 61st Amendment which states...
- John Spartan: I don't...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Shane Falco: Why me?
- Jimmy McGinty: I look at you and I see two men: the man you are, and the man you ought to be. Someday those two will meet. Should make for a hell of a football player.”
“- John Spartan: Look, Huxley, why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
- Lenina Huxley: [stands up, shocked] Ew, disgusting! You mean... fluid transfer?”
“It's one thing to make peace with the idea of something that's going to happen someday; it's another to find yourself at that day.”
“- Quinlan: Come on, read my future for me.
- Tanya: You haven't got any.
- Quinlan: Hmm? What do you mean?
- Tanya: Your future's all used up.”
“I'll be darned if I understand you city folks. Always rushing, rushing, rushing. Always thinking about the future. No wonder you have stomach trouble.”
“The past is not what it seems. A wrong demands to be righted. Arendelle is not safe. The truth must be found. Without it, I see no future.”
“We're afraid that we will never escape our past. We're afraid of what the future will bring. We're afraid we won't be loved, we won't be liked. And we won't succeed.”