Michelle Pfeiffer quotes
“What should I tell them? If they don’t want to die remember to knock?”
“- Jo Ann: Mr. McKussic, it seems, has been engaged in his business for purely romantic reasons, whilst you have been engaged in romance for purely business reasons.
- Nick Frescia: I'm not sure I understand.
- Jo Ann: A little vague for you?
- Nick Frescia: A little.
- Jo Ann: Well, then, let me spell it out for you: you want to fuck your friend...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sinbad: And you are?
- Eris: Eris, the goddess of discord. You may have seen my likeness on the temple walls.
- Sinbad: You know, they don't do you justice.”
- Hal Griffith: How'd they get you to stay?
- Louanne Johnson: They gave me candy and called me their “light”.
- Hal Griffith: That'll do it.
“- Claire Spencer: What are you afraid of?
- Mary Feur: That one day I'll just, just disappear.”
“- Maggie Blake: The human body was not designed to combat saturated fat like that. The butter impregnates the tissues, and then it hardens and settles like silt. It makes your aorta stiffer than a hockey stick. Whereas olive oil - caresses your insides, leaving nothing behind but its scent.
- Caputo: That's right. Oil is in the Bible.”
“Cheers to elevators. You meet the nicest people in them.”
“- Velma Von Tussle: They're just kids, that's why we have to steer them in the white direction.
- Corny Collins: Right direction?
- Velma Von Tussle: Isn't that what I said?”
“They never knew what it meant to be tempted, but you did. You understood. I've never known that before, and it's better than anything I've known.”
“How can you be so mean to someone so meaningless?”
“- Bernie: It's good to see you again.
- Maggie Blake: The feeling's not mutual, Bernie.”
“I'm exactly the way you made me: do it this way, do it that way, do it my way - until I don't even know how to do it without you.”
“I'm a woman and can't be taken for granted. Life's a bitch, now so am I.”
“Don't make me feel sorry for myself. The more pissed off I am, the better I feel.”
“- Melanie Parker: Your Peter Pan complex is so 90's.
- Jack Taylor: What Peter Pan complex?
- Melanie Parker: The one you're so proud of.
- Jack Taylor: Do you have any friends?
- Melanie Parker: I don't have time for friends.
- Jack Taylor: That's because of your Captain Hook complex.”
“- Claire Spencer: She's dead.
- Norman Spencer: Who's dead?
- Claire Spencer: You know damn well who's dead.”