Didi Conn quotes
“I wouldn't believe there was something 'wrong' with my son.”
“- Sandy: I'm no stranger to heartbreak.
- Frenchie: Oh! Do you have psoriasis?”
“I learned something today, pop. It was really painful, but I learned something. I learned that I have to depend on myself. I can't depend on anybody else and that's ok. You know why? Because I'm a really good person to depend on.”
“I never knew that I had an unusual voice. It wasn't something anybody really pointed out to me.”
“When anything is wrong with your child, your first instinct is to make it better.”
“- Frenchie: Doody, how do I look?
- Doody: Like a beautiful blonde pineapple!”
“Maybe I don't have someone that I thought I loved a lot really, but that's ok because I've got me. And I've got my work. And I've got my music. And I love that - more than anything else on this earth.”
“- Stacy Jones: It's hard to believe Burnett could have ever looked that happy.
- Billy Two Feathers: Burnett had a wonderful smile. And he loved railroading, too.”
- Frenchie: I wish I had a guardian angel to tell me what to do. You know, like Debbie Reynolds had in "Tammy." What do you think?
- Vi: If you find him, give him my phone number.
“- Frenchie: Beauty-school sure wasn't as I thought it would be.
- Vi: Nothing ever is.”