“The Muppets Take Manhattan” quotes(1984)
Plot – Will Kermit, Piggy and the gang of the Muppets be able to stage their musical and conquer New York? Probably the best movie with the famous puppets.
All actors – Jim Henson, Frank Oz, Dave Goelz, Steve Whitmire, Richard Hunt, Jerry Nelson, Juliana Donald, Lonny Price, Louis Zorich, Art Carney, James Coco, Dabney Colemanshow all
“The Muppets Take Manhattan” Quotes 27 quotes
“It's amazing. You speak Chinese like a native.”
“- Statler: Hey, look, Waldorf. It's the frog and the pig.
- Waldorf: Yeah, it looks like they're in love.
- Statler: Yeah.
- Waldorf: Kinda makes you sick, doesn't it?”
“- Kermit the Frog: Gonzo, are you alright?
- Gonzo: I just saw my life flash before my nose!”
“- Gonzo: Mr. Mayor! Mr. Mayor, I'm looking for a frog who can sing and dance!
- The Honorable Edward I. Koch: If he can balance the budget, I'll hire him!”
“Me? In love with a pig? Wait until I tell the guys in marketing.”
“I don't take my clothes off for anybody, even if it is artistic.”
“I'm staying! You hear that, New York? The frog is staying!”
“- Kermit the Frog: Piggy! Have you been spying on me?
- Miss Piggy: Maybe spying on vous and that certain young girl of the opposite gender.
- Roller Skater: You two-timing her?
- Kermit the Frog: No that's just Jenny. She's a friend. She's a friend and she's been trying to help me sell the show.
- Miss Piggy: Ha!”
“Hey, I tell you what is. Big city, hmm? Live, work, huh? But not city only. Only peoples. Peoples is peoples. No is buildings. Is tomatoes, huh? Is peoples, is dancing, is music, is potatoes. So, peoples is peoples. Okay?”
“- Miss Piggy: I spy because I care!
- Kermit the Frog: Well I care, too!”
“Maybe we should add more special effects like exploding socks.”
“We were hugging because that's what friends do! Friends do not spy!”
“- Fozzie: Hey, that waiter's a rat!
- Floyd: I'm glad we got no money, now I got no appetite.”
“- Fozzie: Hey, Kermit. Can our friends watch the show from backstage?
- Kermit the Frog: What? No! No, they cannot watch the show from backstage. That's it! That's what's been missing from the show! That's what we need! More frogs and dogs and bears and chickens and... and whatever! You're not gonna watch the show, you're gonna be in the show!...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jenny: I'm Jenny.
- Kermit the Frog: I'm Kermit. I'm a frog.”
“Just because the whole thing is crazy doesn't mean it won't make it on Broadway!”
“- Martin Price: Get back or the chicken gets it!
- Police Officer: That's a threat?”
“No doubt about it; you've got amnesia.”
So the grizzly bear, he walks out of the room. Well, now, the panda bear is just sitting there, he thinks to himself , "this is odd". And then, what do you know, the phone rings. You know who it is? It's the polar bear, and the polar bear. he says to the panda bear, "I didn't know it was a koala bear!". Get it? "Koala"? Wocka wocka!