Pregnancy quotes202 pregnancy quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Being pregnant finally helped me understand what my true relationship was with my body.”
“I'm pregnant. Can you pass the turnips?”
“- Deborah Clasky: You were an alcoholic and wildly promiscuous woman during my formative years so that I'm in this fix because of you, it is your fault and I just needed that moment for us to build on.
- Evelyn: You have a solid point dear... but right now the lessons of my life are coming in handy for you.”
“Every time I decide I want a child I get another pet. I have 3 dogs, 13 birds and 3 horses, what does that tell you?”
“I called to tell you I’m not pregnant. You’re safe. It was just a possible sighting of a life form that ultimately proved false. You want to be an explorer, Augustine. To discover new worlds, to give life some hope. But while you’re doing all that, your own life is just slipping away. And that breaks my heart. But, you know, I’m sure it’s for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Zak Knight: I didn't get her up the duff. It's known as an unplanned pregnancy.
- Ricky Knight: All pregnancies are unplanned, son.”
“They came to the conclusion that men are essential for procreation, but when it comes to pleasure... unnecessary.”
“When your children arrive, your heart becomes a room with wide open windows.”
“Zira, wine is an excellent restorative, I assure you, especially in cases of pregnancy.”
“The Lord hath restrained me from bearing. I pray thee, go in unto my maid according to that law which says when a wife is barren, her handmaid may bear for her.”
“I'm the woman I am because I had you. You know, I never really told anyone this before, but when I was pregnant with you, I was scared shitless. But then, the moment I held you, something inside of me changed instantly. The best kind of love does that. It changes you. It makes you a better person.”
“- Roger Morgan: Wet or dry, you're the handsomest woman I ever did see. Spirit and a fine sturdy body. It's a noble combination, Miss Prescott. Why, for you, child bearin' would come as easy as rollin' off a log.
- Lilith Prescott: Well, I... think I'd rather roll off a log, Mr. Morgan.”
“- Tish Rivers: You ready for this?
- Fonny: I've never been more ready for anything in my whole life.”
I guess you call your lustful action love. I don't. I always knew you'd be the destruction of my son. The Bible says, "Put to death therefore all that is earthly in you. Sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, covetousness." That child was born of sin, and the HolyGhost is gon' cause it to shrivel in your womb.
“- Tish Rivers: You all right?
- Fonny: Me? I'm not the one who just got punched by a midget inside they belly.”
“- Dr. Lapham: You still don’t want to know the gender?
- Malorie: And ruin the surprise, Dr. Lapham? No.
- Dr. Lapham: How have you been feeling? Have you been sleeping any better?
- Malorie: Rough. I never slept well before I had this condition.
- Dr. Lapham: It’s called pregnancy. It’s okay to say it out loud. ”
“Put a baby in me, Santa number two!”