Safety quotes376 safety quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I'm interested in the fact that the less secure a man is, the more likely he is to have extreme prejudice.”
“Saving the world, as it turns out, is very hard, you know? Long hours, bad pay, and perhaps the world does not want to be saved. Inside all of us, there are packs of wolves, some flocks of sheep roaming through our thoughts. We want to be fair, and yet, we want to win. We want to be righteous, but we want to get ahead. Such is our struggle. Uh,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You're the disease, and I'm the cure.”
“I've heard a great deal about you, Fa Mulan. You stole your father's armor, ran away from home, impersonated a soldier, deceived your commanding officer, dishonored the Chinese Army, destroyed my palace, and... you have saved us all.”
“- Harry Feversham: Why are you protecting me?
- Abou Fatma: God put you in my way. I have no choice.
- Harry Feversham: God? An Englishman... and a Christian? You must have done something terrible to offend him.”
“If more guns make people safer, then America would be one of the safest countries in the world. It isn't. It's the opposite.”
“- Darryl Walker: I have to make the world a safer place for my children.
- Kevin Walker: Your children? You've got to be with a woman first! You've got to knock some boots, man! You're a virgin.
- Darryl Walker: No, I'm a gentleman.
- Kevin Walker: Obviously this is what you need to do to work through Grandma's death.”
“If I were going to be careful, I'd have joined the Coast Guard.”
“Governments change. I work for the British people. I gather intelligence so that the government can protect the British people. I do not gather intelligence so that the government can lie to the British people.”
“I have also always believed that censorship when called for should be based on security issues alone not on whether a news report might embarrass a government.”
“In his eagerness to save you, your God has also saved the Roman fleet.”
“Salvation is a last-minute business, boy.”
“- Hugh Bell: You were only 5 years, and you were already reading voraciously. And someone stupidly showed you Leonardo da Vinci's sketchbook.
- Gertrude Bell: I remember the one with the parachute!
- Florance Bell: Who ever would need a parachute?
- Gertrude Bell: Everyone. Everyone needs a parachute.”
“Everyone alright? No missing limbs that weren't already missing before you came?”