Safety quotes369 safety quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I'm interested in the fact that the less secure a man is, the more likely he is to have extreme prejudice.”
“I've heard a great deal about you, Fa Mulan. You stole your father's armor, ran away from home, impersonated a soldier, deceived your commanding officer, dishonored the Chinese Army, destroyed my palace, and... you have saved us all.”
“If more guns make people safer, then America would be one of the safest countries in the world. It isn't. It's the opposite.”
“- Darryl Walker: I have to make the world a safer place for my children.
- Kevin Walker: Your children? You've got to be with a woman first! You've got to knock some boots, man! You're a virgin.
- Darryl Walker: No, I'm a gentleman.
- Kevin Walker: Obviously this is what you need to do to work through Grandma's death.”
“If I were going to be careful, I'd have joined the Coast Guard.”
“Salvation is a last-minute business, boy.”
“- Hugh Bell: You were only 5 years, and you were already reading voraciously. And someone stupidly showed you Leonardo da Vinci's sketchbook.
- Gertrude Bell: I remember the one with the parachute!
- Florance Bell: Who ever would need a parachute?
- Gertrude Bell: Everyone. Everyone needs a parachute.”
“Everyone alright? No missing limbs that weren't already missing before you came?”
“Saving the world, as it turns out, is very hard, you know? Long hours, bad pay, and perhaps the world does not want to be saved. Inside all of us, there are packs of wolves, some flocks of sheep roaming through our thoughts. We want to be fair, and yet, we want to win. We want to be righteous, but we want to get ahead. Such is our struggle. Uh,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There's not enough shelter for us people on the street.”
“- Ben M'Hidi: All right. You're in charge.
- Djafar: If I were in charge, you wouldn't be in Algiers now.
- Ben M'Hidi: Duty first?
- Djafar: Caution is best.”
“- Dan Evans: Why did you do it, Ben?
- Ben Wade: I don't like owing anybody any favors. You saved my life back at the hotel. That's all right, I've broken out of Yuma before.
- Dan Evans: Well, my job's finished when I get you there.”
“- Bisbee Marshal: Do I have two volunteers?
- First Posse Member: We gotta know what we're gettin' ourselves into.
- Second Posse Member: Sure... might not be safe.
- Bisbee Marshal: Safe! Who knows what's safe? I knew a man dropped dead from lookin' at his wife. My own grandmother fought the Indians for sixty years... then choked to death on...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Edward Cullen: Bella, we shouldn't be friends.
- Bella Swan: You really should've figured that out a little earlier. I mean, why didn't you just let the van crush me and save yourself all this regret?
- Edward Cullen: You think I regret saving you?
- Bella Swan: I can see that you do. I just don't know why.”