Christopher McDonald quotes
“- Virginia Venit: Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey! You want to beat him? Beat him on the course.
- Happy Gilmore: That's right, I'm gonna beat your ass on the course!
- Shooter McGavin: Yeah, right. And Grizzly Adams had a beard.
- Lee Trevino: Grizzly Adams did have a beard.”
“- Shooter McGavin: You're in big trouble though, pal. I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!
- Happy Gilmore: You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?
- Shooter McGavin: [long pause] No!”
“- Happy Gilmore: I got into this tournament for one reason: money. And now I have a new reason: kicking your ass!
- Shooter McGavin: Well, I'd like to see you try.
- Happy Gilmore: [Picks up beer bottle and smashes it in half] Let's do it, then!
- Shooter McGavin: I meant on a golf course!”
“- Omar: You're between bodies right now. Look, you're a soul, a spirit. The only way to get back is to be reborn. Any problem with that?
- Louie Jeffries: I guess not.”
“[on Thelma & Louise] That's what started the whole bad-guy thing.”
“I think any actor would rather do quality work than the episodic TV which pays the rent.”
“You, people. Don't you know how bad we treat you, people? Serving your country? This ain't your country. You country is full of apes and gorillas, malaria, missionaries...”
“The four elements: earth, air, water, and fire. Of these, I call your attention to two: air and fire. Though it is your privilege to live in the air, you will die by fire.”
“- Omar: Boy or a girl?
- Louie Jeffries: What's that?
- Omar: You want to be reborn a boy or a girl?
- Louie Jeffries: No, I don't want to be reborn at all. I want to go home right now.”
“- Davey: [to Johnny] What are you going to be when you grow up?
- Goose: A burden on society.”
“We got Hurricane Grace moving north off the Atlantic seaboard. Huge... getting massive. Two, this low south of Sable Island, ready to explode. Look at this. Three, a fresh cold front swooping down from Canada. But it's caught a ride on the jet stream... and is motoring hell-bent towards the Atlantic. What if Hurricane Grace runs smack into it?...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm not an innovator like you, Phil. I'm an adapter, and to that end, I have profited from your ideas.”
“Every so often things happen that can't be rationalized in a conventional way. People wanna know their government has a response. I am that response.”
“- Stevo: You're a Nazi!
- Dad: Nazi, I'm Jewish, Steven, how can I be a Nazi?”
“- Natalie Standish: You wouldn't dare play fair, would you?
- Reed Standish: I wouldn't dare lose.”
“- Wilson Croft: What happened between us, Phil?
- Professor Philip Brainard: I just got tired of you stealing my ideas, Wilson.”