“Green Room” quotes(2015)
Plot – The 'Ain't Rights', a punk band of four musicians, are engaged in the last stages of a disastrous tour when they find more than what they expected from a concert organized at the last minute in an isolated place in wild Oregon. After witnessing a crime, the four are trapped in a backstage room, hostages to a ruthless gang of white supremacists who are determined to eliminate all witnesses. With nothing to rely on but their own strengths and ingenuity, they will prove to be a very diverse group able to fight for their own survival.
All actors – Anton Yelchin, Joe Cole, Alia Shawkat, Callum Turner, David W. Thompson, Mark Webber, Macon Blair, Eric Edelstein, Michael Draper, Andy Copeland, Brent Werzner, Lj Klinkshow all
“Green Room” Quotes 7 quotes
“- Pat: What are they doing?
- Amber: They're coming.
- Reece: We gotta go.
- Sam: Then we die.
- Reece: The longer we wait, the surer that is.
- Amber: Is that a pep talk? You stab him with the shiv and get ready to run.”
“- Sam: We haven't done anything.
- Amber: It doesn't matter.
- Big Justin: We sit and we wait.
- Amber: And we die?
- Big Justin: Not if you sit and you wait.”
“- Pat: I can't die here!
- Amber: So don't.”
“- Punk Rocker: Okay, I'm with The Ain't Rights from Washington, DC. You guys are hard to find. Why no social media presence?
- Pat: Music is shared live. It's time and aggression. You gotta be there.”
“He breathing? Let him bleed.”
“- Sam: Where are the police?
- Darcy Banker: They've come and gone, got a little complicated. Gentlemen, you're trapped. Things have gone south. It won't end well.”