Deceit quotes124 deceit quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Lies, deceit, mixed messages... this is turning into a real marriage.”
“- Marlon: The point is, I would gladly step in front of traffic for you Truman. And the last thing I would ever do to you...
- Christof: ... is lie to you.
- Marlon: ...is lie to you.”
“This LTX-71 concealable mike is part of the same system that NASA used when they faked the Apollo Moon landings. They had the astronauts broadcast around the world from a sound stage at Norton Air Force Base in San Bernadino, California. So it worked for them, shouldn't give us too many problems.”
“- Billy Brennan: Mr. Kirby, when you climbed K2, did you base camp at twenty-five or thirty thousand feet?
- Paul Kirby: Thirty thousand feet, we were pretty close to the top.
- Billy Brennan: You were about a thousand feet above, actually.”
“- J. Daniel Atlas: What is magic? Magic is deception, but deception designed to delight, to entertain, to inspire. It is about belief. Faith.
- Henley Reeves: Trust.
- Merritt McKinney: Without those qualities, magic as an art form would no longer exist.
- Henley Reeves: But what happens if these qualities are not used for their higher purpose?...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Judy Hopps: What did you do to make Mr. Big so mad at you?
- Nick Wilde: I, um, I may have sold him a very expensive wool rug that was made from the fur of a skunk, Spot.
- Judy Hopps: Oh, sweet cheese and crackers.”
- Lorraine Broughton: I've read your file. I've also read your dog file. So let's cut the crap, shall we? This whole hungover, show-up-late, don't-know-which-way-is-up act, I'm not buying it. I trust you about as far as I can throw you.
- David Percival: "It's a double pleasure to deceive the deceiver".
- Lorraine Broughton: Niccolo Machiavelli.... (continue)(continue reading)
“The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you would ever look.”
“I can't jeopardize my company's success to retain an untrustworthy employee.”
“- Margaret Tate: Timeout, ok? This bickering Bickerson thing has got to stop. People need to think that we are in love.
- Andrew Paxton: That's no problem. I can do that. I can pretend to be the doting fiancé. That's easy. But for you, that's going to require that you stop snacking on children while they dream.”
“Like every hustler, I was trapped. Cats that hung out together trying to find a solution found nothing.”
“I will allow you to live as long as you serve me. Betray me, and I will joyfully send you back to rot in hell.”
“One cannot be betrayed if one has no people.”
“- Dan Dreiberg: I'm not the one still hiding behind a mask.
- Rorschach: No. You're hiding in plain sight.”