Denial quotes69 denial quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I love carbs, but denial is good training for the mind.”
“- Captain: [to Cinderella] Miss. You are requested and required to present yourself to your king.
- Lady Tremaine: I forbid you to do this!
- Captain: And I forbid you to forbid her! Who are you to stop an officer of the king? Are you an empress? A saint? A deity?”
“I'm tired of it. You, me, all of it! We're all out there dying so they can stay rich!”
“Denial is a classic symptom of unhealthy rage.”
“- Robin: Hey, Shannon.
- Mullins: Hi, Robin.
- Robin: I really enjoyed our night together, Shannon. You just disappeared on me.
- Mullins: Yeah, I know. I was there.
- Robin: Well, can I take you to dinner? A movie or something?
- Mullins: God, buddy, do you not hear how pathetic everything out of your mouth sounds? I mean, there's a girl out...” (continue)(continue reading)
“God made countries, God makes kings, and the rules by which they govern. And those rules say that the Sabbath is His. And I for one intend to keep it that way.”
“- Richie Lanz: I heard a girl singing just now. Right over there. A Pashtun girl.
- Riza: No. Impossible.
- Richie Lanz: The girl in the red burka. We saw her today.
- Riza: No, Pashtun women cannot. They are forbidden to sing.
- Richie Lanz: The chick in the red burka didn't get the memo.”
“- Stokely: Body Snatchers is a story somebody made up, dingus. It's located in the fiction section of the library.
- Casey: Yeah, so is Schindler's List.”
“- Bumper Allen: Boo! I'm just kidding! Would you like to have sex later?
- Fat Amy: No! [winks]
- Bumper Allen: Okay, you said no but you winked. So that's a no then?
- Fat Amy: 100% no! [winks]”
“I'm not one of you... I'm not one of you!”
“- Courtney Collins: How were they killed?
- Ex-Deputy So & So: ...You don't want to know.”
“- Tom Sanders: I did not have sex with her!
- Susan Hendler: Oh, then what was it Tom? She was trying to quit smoking?”
“- Mary Haines: What is she doing?
- Maggie: Well, she says she doesn't want to be a woman.”
“- Cassidy Spilker: What time?
- Ryan Shoos: [pauses] ... You're not coming Cassidy.
- Cassidy Spilker: Yes I'm coming.
- Ryan Shoos: No you're not, you're a cheerleader.
- Cassidy Spilker: What the hell has that got to do with anything?
- Ryan Shoos: [stutters and quickly retorts] Let me finish you're a cheerleader who likes to do other girl...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Fuck the truth!”
“- Inspector Arthur Steed: My job is to enforce the law.
- Maud Watts: It all means nothing to me, I’ve had no say in making it the law.”
“- Ashima: Why don't you get in my American son? Sonia can sit on my lap. Come on.
- Nikhil a.k.a. Gogol: No. Because being pulled by another human being is feudal and exploitative, and I don't want to be part of something like that.”
“Will you destroy your marriage, your country, your soul before God, on the whim of one girl? Because she denies you? Because she tortures you with her refusal? You think she doesn't know exactly what she's doing? She wants me to step aside. Where is my wise husband? Where is he? You are a king, so be one.”
“If you want to go to intensive couples counselling all by yourself, I'll see you when you get back.”
“If you fire me, we're through. It isn't the job, I don't mind that. But it just goes to show me how much you care.”