Pain quotes575 pain quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“There are two kinds of pain in this world. The pain that hurts, the pain that alters.”
- Howard: I saw you every day in her eyes, and I heard you in her voice when she laughed, and I felt you inside of me when she called me "Daddy". And you betrayed me! You broke my heart.
- Amy: No. I'm in all of it. I'm the darkness and the light, I'm the sunshine and the storm. Yes, you're right, I was there in her laugh, but I'm also here now... (continue)(continue reading)
“It is our moments of struggle, that define us.”
“Nothing like a little post-traumatic stress disorder to make your day complete.”
“Learning is always a painful process.”
“Life is filled with goodbyes, Eve, a million goodbyes, and it hurts every time.”
“You are different from the rest. Your heart is pure! Rejoice! The broken are the more evolved. Rejoice.”
“A moment of pain is worth a lifetime of glory.”
“That's the thing about atheism. It doesn't take away the pain... just takes away the hope.”
“Pain is your friend, it's your humanity, pain makes you interesting.”
“Every night I cut out my heart. But in the morning it was full again.”
“A broken body's nothing compared to a broken heart.”
“- Col. Samuel Trautman: How's the wound?
- Rambo: You taught us to ignore pain, right?
- Col. Samuel Trautman: Is it working?
- Rambo: Not really. Don't take it personal.
- Col. Samuel Trautman: Thanks.”
“When I had my ulcers, I was farting razor blades.”
“I've just committed a murder. I feel strong and content. I start to walk, and the shadow in front of me grows bigger, like my pleasure. But at the same time, pain is on its way, represented by the shadow behind me from the next lamp post. And at the midpoint between the lamp posts, the pain is so great it outweighs my pleasure. And with every...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Carter: Just tell me how the Triads gonna kill us.
- Lee: They will torture us for three days.
- Carter: Okay, I can handle that.
- Lee: Then they will cut off our eggrolls.
- Carter: Cut off our eggrolls? Hell no! Lets get the hell outta here!”