Internet quotes54 internet quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“It's nice to be able to communicate digitally with people around the world.”
“- Doug Madsen: You're the sheriff, aren't you going out there?
- Charley: Hey, I took my law enforcement course on the internet! For arms training they just told us to play Doom!”
“Internet! Who needs it?”
“I don't even know what memes are, I'm, like, an old person, so I don't really know what a meme is.”
“I don't understand technology. I don't even Tweet. I have someone in the US who does that for me; nothing personal, just work stuff.”
“- Julian: I hear you telling your friends to come over here and you're gonna smoke some weed.
- Vicky: No, no.
- Julian: That alakazam?
- Vicky: Julian, I'm talking about like, a... you know, like a magic trick. Abracadabra!
- Julian: I know you're talking about smoking weed. Don't lie to me. That's against the rules, I'm telling my mom.
- Vicky...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There's a lot of noise in the world, and the Internet magnifies that energy.”
“- Carol: Someone tracked down and bought all those wonderful antique toys.
- Scott Calvin: Probably someone that knows his way around eBay.”
“You're internet famous. That's like the second best thing to being actually famous.”
“- Curt: You want a heart?
- Gavin: But we don't know how to extract a heart!
- Hector: Google it!”
“- Gus: What's that thing called where they search for the uh... uh... DNA.
- Toula: A crime scene.
- Gus: No, no, where their families come from.
- Toula: Oh... the... find your ancestry site.”
“Why do you love me? Why do you need me? Always and forever... We met in a chatroom, now our love can fully bloom... Sure the world wide web is great, but you, you make my salivate... I love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But I still love technology... Always and forever. Our love is like a flock of doves, flying up to heaven...” (continue)(continue reading)
“No one leaves the house anymore. No one has sex. The Net is ultimate condom.”
“- Phil Broker: Come on, look around: beautiful house, horse trails, river in the back yard. Seriously, what else could we ask for?
- Maddy Broker: WiFi.”
“- Grant Funkyerdoder: If you still love me the way I love you, meet me where Meg Ryan met Tom Hanks.
- Julia Jones: On the internet?”
“Why can't you just download porn like most normal teenagers?”
“- Punk Rocker: Okay, I'm with The Ain't Rights from Washington, DC. You guys are hard to find. Why no social media presence?
- Pat: Music is shared live. It's time and aggression. You gotta be there.”
- Rachel Rose: You write all your own sermons, right?
- Rabbi Jacob "Jake" Schram: Actually I download them off the net, there's this great site, www.hotgod.com.
“- Ned: You're not talking to people you don't know, are you?
- Jonah: Uhh, you mean potential pedophiles?
- Ned: Mm-hm.
- Jonah: Just ones that live around here.”
“Join the IMF. See the world, on a monitor, in a closet.”
“So I downloaded a couple thousand songs off the internet! Who hasn't?”