Internet quotes66 internet quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“It's nice to be able to communicate digitally with people around the world.”
“- Doug Madsen: You're the sheriff, aren't you going out there?
- Charley: Hey, I took my law enforcement course on the internet! For arms training they just told us to play Doom!”
“It’s a rare occurrence, like a double rainbow. Or like someone on the internet saying, ‘You know what? You’ve convinced me I was wrong.'”
“I know that I care, but do enough other people know that I care? ”
“Right now, it takes about 6 months exposure to social media for the average person to become hopelessly radicalized. ”
“Social networks make you vulnerable and offer nothing in return.”
“Apparently you can’t hack into a government supercomputer and then try to buy uranium without the Department of Homeland Security tattling to your mother.”
“- KnowsMore: Welcome to the Search Bar. What can I help you find today?
- Ralph: Umm...
- KnowsMore: Umbrella? Umbridge? Umami?
- Ralph: No.
- KnowsMore: Noah's Ark? No Doubt? Nordstrom Rack?
- Ralph: Rrrrrr!
- KnowsMore: Ergonomics? Urban Outfitters? Urkel?
- Vanellope: [to Ralph] I'm pretty sure he's just trying to guess what you're gonna say.” (continue)(continue reading)
I got 130 results for "Where does my high school girlfriend live now?"
- Vanellope: We are going to the internet!
- Ralph: Super exciting! Just one minor thing: what is an "internet"?
“Internet! Who needs it?”
“I don't even know what memes are, I'm, like, an old person, so I don't really know what a meme is.”
“I don't understand technology. I don't even Tweet. I have someone in the US who does that for me; nothing personal, just work stuff.”
“- Julian: I hear you telling your friends to come over here and you're gonna smoke some weed.
- Vicky: No, no.
- Julian: That alakazam?
- Vicky: Julian, I'm talking about like, a... you know, like a magic trick. Abracadabra!
- Julian: I know you're talking about smoking weed. Don't lie to me. That's against the rules, I'm telling my mom.
- Vicky...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There's a lot of noise in the world, and the Internet magnifies that energy.”
“- Carol: Someone tracked down and bought all those wonderful antique toys.
- Scott Calvin: Probably someone that knows his way around eBay.”
“You're internet famous. That's like the second best thing to being actually famous.”
“- Curt: You want a heart?
- Gavin: But we don't know how to extract a heart!
- Hector: Google it!”