Internet quotes57 internet quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“It's nice to be able to communicate digitally with people around the world.”
“- Doug Madsen: You're the sheriff, aren't you going out there?
- Charley: Hey, I took my law enforcement course on the internet! For arms training they just told us to play Doom!”
“- KnowsMore: Welcome to the Search Bar. What can I help you find today?
- Ralph: Umm...
- KnowsMore: Umbrella? Umbridge? Umami?
- Ralph: No.
- KnowsMore: Noah's Ark? No Doubt? Nordstrom Rack?
- Ralph: Rrrrrr!
- KnowsMore: Ergonomics? Urban Outfitters? Urkel?
- Vanellope: [to Ralph] I'm pretty sure he's just trying to guess what you're gonna say.” (continue)(continue reading)
I got 130 results for "Where does my high school girlfriend live now?"
- Vanellope: We are going to the internet!
- Ralph: Super exciting! Just one minor thing: what is an "internet"?
“Internet! Who needs it?”
“I don't even know what memes are, I'm, like, an old person, so I don't really know what a meme is.”
“I don't understand technology. I don't even Tweet. I have someone in the US who does that for me; nothing personal, just work stuff.”
“- Julian: I hear you telling your friends to come over here and you're gonna smoke some weed.
- Vicky: No, no.
- Julian: That alakazam?
- Vicky: Julian, I'm talking about like, a... you know, like a magic trick. Abracadabra!
- Julian: I know you're talking about smoking weed. Don't lie to me. That's against the rules, I'm telling my mom.
- Vicky...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There's a lot of noise in the world, and the Internet magnifies that energy.”
“- Carol: Someone tracked down and bought all those wonderful antique toys.
- Scott Calvin: Probably someone that knows his way around eBay.”
“You're internet famous. That's like the second best thing to being actually famous.”
“- Curt: You want a heart?
- Gavin: But we don't know how to extract a heart!
- Hector: Google it!”
“- Gus: What's that thing called where they search for the uh... uh... DNA.
- Toula: A crime scene.
- Gus: No, no, where their families come from.
- Toula: Oh... the... find your ancestry site.”
“Why do you love me? Why do you need me? Always and forever... We met in a chatroom, now our love can fully bloom... Sure the world wide web is great, but you, you make my salivate... I love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But I still love technology... Always and forever. Our love is like a flock of doves, flying up to heaven...” (continue)(continue reading)
“No one leaves the house anymore. No one has sex. The Net is ultimate condom.”
“- Phil Broker: Come on, look around: beautiful house, horse trails, river in the back yard. Seriously, what else could we ask for?
- Maddy Broker: WiFi.”
“- Grant Funkyerdoder: If you still love me the way I love you, meet me where Meg Ryan met Tom Hanks.
- Julia Jones: On the internet?”
“Why can't you just download porn like most normal teenagers?”
“- Punk Rocker: Okay, I'm with The Ain't Rights from Washington, DC. You guys are hard to find. Why no social media presence?
- Pat: Music is shared live. It's time and aggression. You gotta be there.”
- Rachel Rose: You write all your own sermons, right?
- Rabbi Jacob "Jake" Schram: Actually I download them off the net, there's this great site, www.hotgod.com.
“- Ned: You're not talking to people you don't know, are you?
- Jonah: Uhh, you mean potential pedophiles?
- Ned: Mm-hm.
- Jonah: Just ones that live around here.”