Internet quotes72 internet quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“It's nice to be able to communicate digitally with people around the world.”
“- Doug Madsen: You're the sheriff, aren't you going out there?
- Charley: Hey, I took my law enforcement course on the internet! For arms training they just told us to play Doom!”
“- Stu: Anything you want to find you type it in.
- Viago: I lost a really nice silk scarf in about 1912.
- Deacon: Yes, now Google it.”
“This is a lot harder than it looks on the Internet.”
“I suppose your father lost his job to a robot. I don't know, maybe you would have simply banned the Internet to keep the libraries open.”
“I find social media to be a soul sucking void of meaningless affirmation.”
“What did stalkers do before the internet?”
“Just think about it. Our whole world is sitting there on a computer. It's in the computer, everything: your, your DMV records, your, your social security, your credit cards, your medical records. It's all right there. Everyone is stored in there. It's like this little electronic shadow on each and everyone of us, just, just begging for someone...” (continue)(continue reading)
“That’s the weird thing about the Internet. Ten people can feel like the whole world.”
“The internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn’t understand—the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.”
“It’s a rare occurrence, like a double rainbow. Or like someone on the internet saying, ‘You know what? You’ve convinced me I was wrong.'”
“I know that I care, but do enough other people know that I care? ”
“Right now, it takes about 6 months exposure to social media for the average person to become hopelessly radicalized. ”
“Social networks make you vulnerable and offer nothing in return.”
“Apparently you can’t hack into a government supercomputer and then try to buy uranium without the Department of Homeland Security tattling to your mother.”
“- KnowsMore: Welcome to the Search Bar. What can I help you find today?
- Ralph: Umm...
- KnowsMore: Umbrella? Umbridge? Umami?
- Ralph: No.
- KnowsMore: Noah's Ark? No Doubt? Nordstrom Rack?
- Ralph: Rrrrrr!
- KnowsMore: Ergonomics? Urban Outfitters? Urkel?
- Vanellope: [to Ralph] I'm pretty sure he's just trying to guess what you're gonna say.” (continue)(continue reading)
I got 130 results for "Where does my high school girlfriend live now?"
- Vanellope: We are going to the internet!
- Ralph: Super exciting! Just one minor thing: what is an "internet"?