“Fright Night” quotes(2011)
Plot – Charley is at home with his girlfriend Amy when in the apartment of his new neighbor Jerry he notices something that looks like a vampire attacking a girl. Upset, Charley advises her mother and Amy of what he has seen, but he's not believed. Once discovered, Jerry tries to kill him, but Charley has a valuable, even if reluctant, ally by his side.
All actors – Anton Yelchin, Colin Farrell, Toni Collette, David Tennant, Imogen Poots, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Dave Franco, Reid Ewing, Will Denton, Sandra Vergara, Emily Montague, Chris Sarandon, Grace Phipps, Chelsea Tavares, Lisa Loeb, Brian Huskey, Mike Miller, Marya Beauvais, Kent Kirkpatrick, Arron Shiver, Rick A. Ortega Jr., Charlie B. Brown, Rebekah Wiggins, Eb Lottimer, Liezl Carstens, Laura Aidan, Alma Sisneros, Bruce Holmes, Chris Ranney, Lovie Johnson, Jerry G. Angelo, Tait Fletcher, Kevin Christopher Brown, Jesse Pickett, William H. Burton Jr., Bonnie Morgan, Michelle Waterson, Paula Francis, Dave Courvoisier, , Gilbert Almario, Phil Arnold, Fileena Bahris, Will D. Barnes III, Tina Borek, Eriks Chase, Damion Cruzz, Stephanie Marie Delgado, Kevin Fowlkes, Amanda Fresquez, Julia Gallegos, Christina Gopal, Cliff Gravel, Drew Hollowell, Benny James, Bob Kaye, Rodger Larance, Mary Elizabeth Pohl, David T. Quan, Ashlee Renz-Hotz, Kelly Ruble, Ryan Schaefer, Sandi K Shelby, Monika Spruch, Michael R. Tafoya, Viola Valdezshow all
“Fright Night” Quotes 13 quotes
“- Ed: What the fuck happened to you? We were inseperable.
- Charley Brewster: Yeah, well you know when my life started to get better? When I stopped being friends with you.”
“- Ginger: You were early again. In the bedroom.
- Peter Vincent: Fuck you!
- Ginger: I will fuck myself. Someone's gotta do it.”
“You smell that? It's your fear. It's intoxicating. It's a very specific scent, Charley.”
“Getting what you want can be stressful. Especially when you're not used to getting it. More to lose.”
“I'm a great date. Get me drunk, and I'll try anything.”
“It takes a real man to wear Puce.”
“- Ed: You want me to go tell your pals how well we really know each other? The Lego contests, the Farscape conventions, the costumes?
- Charley Brewster: Please, stop.
- Ed: Or how about that one time you took my Stretch Armstrong so you could tie it around your balls and jerk off for an hour?”
“- Charley Brewster: You read way too much Twilight.
- Ed: That's fiction, okay. This is real. He's a real monster and he's not brooding, or lovesick, or noble. He's the fucking shark from Jaws. He kills, he feeds, and he doesn't stop until everybody around him is dead. And I seriously am so angry you think I readTwilight.”
“Don't do anything I wouldn't do. That doesn't narrow it down. That's like, mini-golf and sushi.”
“I really hate to be the one to tell you this, but that guy, your neighbor; yeah, he's a vampire man.”