Planning quotes270 planning quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Dad, today I made a plan - a fundamental plan. I'm going to earn money, a lot of it. University, a career, marriage, those are all fine, but first I'll earn money. When I have money, I'll buy the house. On the day we move in, Mom and I will be in the yard. Because the sunshine is so nice there. All you'll need to do is walk up the stairs. Take...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You know what kind of plan never fails? No plan. No plan at all. You know why? Because life cannot be planned.”
“- Arthur: What's the plan?
- Mera: The plan WAS to get the Trident first, then challenge Orm for the throne!
- Arthur: So we did things out of order, shit happens!”
“Formulas are a complete and utter waste of time.”
“Everybody dies but us. We get to carry on and plan the sequel, 'cause, let's face it, baby, these days you gotta have a sequel.”
“Every time I've made a plan in my Hollywood acting career, something else has happened, so I've gotten out of the habit of trying to predict the future.”
“I've never been one to make plans, because I never wanted to disappoint myself.”
“I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself.”
You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan". Even if the plan is horrifying!
“- Joe: So you got a plan tonight, or what?
- Hubbs: Fuck yeah, I got a plan, man. I got a radically hellacious plan! First, we get a shitload of tall cans, right? Them, an eight-ball... no... quarter O-Z. Fifth of Jack, just to take the edge off, then we spark up the thick, burlacious ganja-bud, get those chicks all horn-dogged out.
- Joe: Hubbs...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Kurt Bozwell: It's called shark poison, and it's gonna make all your little Good Burger customers very, very sick.
- Troy: So sick that I doubt any of them will ever want to eat here again.”
“- Amita: How long did it take you to figure all this out?
- Debbie Ocean: Five years, eight months, and twelve days. Give or take.”
“We'll play a little game I invented. One of us opens the atlas at random, sticks a pin in the open page, wherever it lands, that's where we go.”
“You can accomplish anything you want, if you act as if it were already accomplished. Know what you want, where you are going. But don't tell anyone what you're constructing.”