Planning quotes273 planning quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Dad, today I made a plan - a fundamental plan. I'm going to earn money, a lot of it. University, a career, marriage, those are all fine, but first I'll earn money. When I have money, I'll buy the house. On the day we move in, Mom and I will be in the yard. Because the sunshine is so nice there. All you'll need to do is walk up the stairs. Take...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You know what kind of plan never fails? No plan. No plan at all. You know why? Because life cannot be planned.”
“- Arthur: What's the plan?
- Mera: The plan WAS to get the Trident first, then challenge Orm for the throne!
- Arthur: So we did things out of order, shit happens!”
“Formulas are a complete and utter waste of time.”
“Listen up, ladies and gentlemen, our fugitive has been on the run for ninety minutes. Average foot speed over uneven ground barring injuries is 4 miles-per-hour. That gives us a radius of six miles. What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Everybody dies but us. We get to carry on and plan the sequel, 'cause, let's face it, baby, these days you gotta have a sequel.”
“Every time I've made a plan in my Hollywood acting career, something else has happened, so I've gotten out of the habit of trying to predict the future.”
“I've never been one to make plans, because I never wanted to disappoint myself.”
“When I take over your muthafucking job, know what I'm gonna do baby? Gonna get on my private jet and wing up to Palm Springs. Hang out with Eddie Knuckles, and hit a few golfballs with President Ford and Nixon and them muthafuckers.”
“I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself.”
You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan". Even if the plan is horrifying!
“Nothin' happened the way it was supposed to happen.”
“- Joe: So you got a plan tonight, or what?
- Hubbs: Fuck yeah, I got a plan, man. I got a radically hellacious plan! First, we get a shitload of tall cans, right? Them, an eight-ball... no... quarter O-Z. Fifth of Jack, just to take the edge off, then we spark up the thick, burlacious ganja-bud, get those chicks all horn-dogged out.
- Joe: Hubbs...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Kurt Bozwell: It's called shark poison, and it's gonna make all your little Good Burger customers very, very sick.
- Troy: So sick that I doubt any of them will ever want to eat here again.”
“I shall put my plan into operations straight away - and there will be no failure.”
“Nick doesn’t have a life plan. He doesn’t have a day plan. I once found a note that he wrote to himself that said, ‘Put on pants.”
“That’s life, you know. We never end up where you thought you wanted to be.”
“- Amita: How long did it take you to figure all this out?
- Debbie Ocean: Five years, eight months, and twelve days. Give or take.”