Sir Patrick Stewart quotes
“- Skip Winkley: Who is your biggest sexual fantasy?
- Barney's Waiter: Denzel Washington.
- Jeffrey: The guy at the gym.
- Sterling: Yoko Ono. ...To see the apartment!”
“- Pierce: Charles Xavier, the world famous mutant octogenarian.
- Charles: Actually, I'm a nonagenarian.”
“- Worf: Captain, I do not think it is appropriate for a Starfleet officer to appear... naked.
- Jean-Luc Picard: Oh, come now. A big, handsome, strapping fellow like you? What can you be afraid of?”
“- Data: Sir, does tactile contact alter your perception of the Phoenix?
- Picard: Oh, yes! For humans, touch can connect you to an object in a very personal way, make it seem more real.”
“This is what life looks like. A home, people who love each other.”
“- Picard: In 300 years, you never learned to swim?
- Anij: I just haven't got around to it yet.”
“- Shinzon: If you had lived my life, and experienced the suffering of my people, you'd be standing where I am.
- Jean-Luc Picard: And if you had lived my life, you would understand my responsibility to the Federation.”
“- Shinzon: There is so much we need to talk about.
- Jean-Luc Picard: I will be interested to know what we are talking about.
- Shinzon: Unity, Captain. Tearing down the walls between us, to recognize that we are one. I'm talking of the thing that makes us the same. Peace. We want peace.”
“He breathing? Let him bleed.”
“- Sam: Where are the police?
- Darcy Banker: They've come and gone, got a little complicated. Gentlemen, you're trapped. Things have gone south. It won't end well.”
“I know, on an occasion such as this, it is expected that I be gracious and fulsome in my praise on the wonders of this blessed union, but have the two of you considered what you were doing to me? Of course you're happy, but what about my needs? This is all a damned inconvenience. While you're happily settling in on the Titan, I will be training...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The mind isn't just a box that can be unlocked and opened.”
“It is what you do from now on that will either move our civilization forward a few tiny steps, or else... begin to march us steadily backward.”
“Some people are so difficult, it's just not worth working with them.”
“I never had teenage years. I guess because I was seen to be more adult than anybody around me.”
“- Jean-Luc Picard: If I may, just a word of advice about your first command?
- William Riker: Anything.
- Jean-Luc Picard: When your first officer insists that you can't go on away missions...
- William Riker: Ignore him. I intend to. Serving with you... has been an honor.
- Jean-Luc Picard: The honor was mine, Captain.”
“I'm trying to believe you, Shinzon. If there is one ideal that the Federation holds most dear, it is that all men, all races can be united. What better example? A Starfleet captain, standing in the Romulan Senate. Nothing would make me more proud than to take your hand in friendship, in time... when that trust has been earned.”