Sir Patrick Stewart quotes
“- Worf: Captain, I do not think it is appropriate for a Starfleet officer to appear... naked.
- Jean-Luc Picard: Oh, come now. A big, handsome, strapping fellow like you? What can you be afraid of?”
“- Skip Winkley: Who is your biggest sexual fantasy?
- Barney's Waiter: Denzel Washington.
- Jeffrey: The guy at the gym.
- Sterling: Yoko Ono. ...To see the apartment!”
“Since the dawn of existence, there have always been moments when the course of history shifted. Such a turning point is upon us now: the conflict between the better and worst angels of our very nature, whose outcome will change our world so greatly there will be no going back. I do not know if victory is possible. I only know that great...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Just because someone stumbles and loses their way doesn't mean they're lost forever.”
“The future: a dark, desolate world. A world of war, suffering, loss on both sides. Mutants, and the humans who dared to help them, fighting an enemy we cannot defeat. Are we destined down this path, destined to destroy ourselves like so many species before us? Or can we evolve fast enough to change ourselves... change our fate? Is the future...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Charles Xavier-All those voices... so much PAIN.
Professor X-It's not their pain you're afraid of. It's yours, Charles. And as frightening as it can be, that pain will make you stronger. If you allow yourself to feel it, embrace it, it will make you more powerful than you ever imagined. It's the greatest gift we have: to bear their pain without...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Pierce: Charles Xavier, the world famous mutant octogenarian.
- Charles: Actually, I'm a nonagenarian.”
“- Data: Sir, does tactile contact alter your perception of the Phoenix?
- Picard: Oh, yes! For humans, touch can connect you to an object in a very personal way, make it seem more real.”
“This is what life looks like. A home, people who love each other.”
“- Picard: In 300 years, you never learned to swim?
- Anij: I just haven't got around to it yet.”
“- Shinzon: If you had lived my life, and experienced the suffering of my people, you'd be standing where I am.
- Jean-Luc Picard: And if you had lived my life, you would understand my responsibility to the Federation.”
“- Shinzon: There is so much we need to talk about.
- Jean-Luc Picard: I will be interested to know what we are talking about.
- Shinzon: Unity, Captain. Tearing down the walls between us, to recognize that we are one. I'm talking of the thing that makes us the same. Peace. We want peace.”
“He breathing? Let him bleed.”
“- Sam: Where are the police?
- Darcy Banker: They've come and gone, got a little complicated. Gentlemen, you're trapped. Things have gone south. It won't end well.”
“I know, on an occasion such as this, it is expected that I be gracious and fulsome in my praise on the wonders of this blessed union, but have the two of you considered what you were doing to me? Of course you're happy, but what about my needs? This is all a damned inconvenience. While you're happily settling in on the Titan, I will be training...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The mind isn't just a box that can be unlocked and opened.”
“It is what you do from now on that will either move our civilization forward a few tiny steps, or else... begin to march us steadily backward.”
“Some people are so difficult, it's just not worth working with them.”