“Once upon a time, back before I knew how to tie my shoes, the sun came up. Now, I know an everyday sunrise may not seem like such a big deal to some folks. But, imagine for a moment: if instead of rising up like this one morning where you lived, she took a look around and decided to go back to sleep.”
Plot – Chanticleer is highly respected by the other animals in the farm as he can make the sun rise every morning with his crow. One day Chanticleer doesn't sing and the sun rises anyway, so the rooster is laughed by everyone and decides to emigrate, but from that day on the sun isn't bright as it used to be. The sky darkens and begins to rain without an end. Only the Great Owl, the king of darkness, is joyful. Little Eddy the cat, Patou the dog, Peepers the little mouse and Snipes the magpie start looking for Chanticleer, who's the only one who can bring back the sun with his singing. In the meantime the rooster has become a great rock singer.
All actors – Phil Harris, Glen Campbell, Eddie Deezen, Kathryn Holcomb, Toby Scott Ganger, Stan Ivar, Christian Hoff, Jason Marin, Christopher Plummer, Sandy Duncan, Will Ryan, Charles Nelson Reillyshow all
“Rock-A-Doodle” Quotes 5 quotes
“Your boys is dead meat.”
“- Pinky - The Manager: Don't hurt him boys. He's got a movie to make.
- Chanticleer: I ain't makin' nothin' with you!
- Pinky - The Manager: King, I got a lot of money tied up in this picture. I don't wanna lose my money, and you don't wanna lose your friends.
- Chanticleer: That's blackmail!
- Pinky - The Manager: That's showbiz!”
- Peepers: Snipes, you think you're so superior.
- Snipes: "Thuperior"; nice lisp!
- Peepers: My lisp elevates and isolates me and makes me a rare specimen.
“If I kill my nephew, would it be murder or charity?”