Rivalry quotes108 rivalry quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Jodia puta, te estoy comiendo el culo!”
“- Mistress Epps: You will remove that black bitch from this property, or I'll take myself back to Cheneyville.
- Edwin Epps: Back to the hogs's trough where I found you? Do not set yourself against Patsy, my dear. Because I will rid myself of you well before I do away with her.”
“- Ben: How many times have you gone against Candy?
- Jane Bodine: Three or four times.
- Ben: How many times has he beaten you?
- Jane Bodine: Uh, three or four times.”
“He dropped out of a better school than I dropped out of.”
“If you try to start a new restaurant, there are at least a dozen people who will try to have you killed.”
“- Gimli: Legolas! Two already!
- Legolas: I'm on seventeen!
- Gimli: Huh? I'll have no pointy-ear outscoring me!
- Legolas: Nineteen!”
“- Jane: If I lose to Candy now, I swear to God...
- Ben: This actually kind of matters, Jane. This country could go under. We're talking about people's lives.”
“The more I work, the more I can take. But I guess I couldn't keep this place the rest of my life. And I pull my own strings, no matter what you read about the studio setting out deliberately to mold a new star to replace Rita Hayworth. If they were going to do that, they'd have dyed my hair red.”
“Why the hell don't they hire some of the old ones? All those bastards at the studios are trying to do is find fifty-dollar-a-week Gables, Coopers, and Bogarts.”
“- Lars Smuntz: What are you gonna do?
- Ernie Smuntz: I'm gonna kill that unspeakable thing once and for all.”
“- Inspector Delbert Craddock: I heard the two of them are close. Is that true?
- Ella Zielinsky: Close? If you put the two of them together in a tank with a shark, the shark would have an identity crisis.”
“- Peter Pan: Which way should we go?
- Peter Pan, Hook: [simultaneously] Set a course!
- Peter Pan: Hey! Who's in charge here?
- Hook: Well, I'm the captain.
- Peter Pan: And I'm the chosen one.
- Hook: We'll have plenty of time to argue about that later, flyboy.
- Peter Pan: Suit yourself, Captain Hook.”
“- Dusty Trails: Is it just me or are you slowing down?
- Cledus Snow: Maybe. Think of it this way, what good is the roadrunner without the coyote? What good would the fox be without the hound? What good is the Bandit without the Smokey?”
“- Tej: Damn, Suki, uh... When you gonna pop my clutch, huh?
- Suki: As soon as you get the right set of tools.
- Tej: Yeah, a'ight.”