“Beavis and Butt-Head Do America” quotes(1996)
All actors – Mike Judge, Bruce Willis, Demi Moore, Cloris Leachman, Robert Stack, Jacqueline Barba, Pamela Blair, Eric Bogosian, Kristofor Brown, Tony Darling, John Doman, Francis Dumauriershow all
“Beavis and Butt-Head Do America” Quotes 20 quotes
“Hey, baby. I noticed you have braces. I have braces too.”
“- Butt-head: This sucks.
- Beavis: Yeah. It really sucks.
- Butt-head: This sucks more than anything that's ever sucked before. We must find this butt-hole that took our TV.”
“- Beavis: It's, like, this chick's a slut. And look at this guy. He's old, but he's probably scored a million times!
- Old Guy: Oh, yeah.
- Beavis: But not us. We're never gonna score!”
“- Ranger at Old Faithful: There are over 200 active geysers in Yellowstone Park. Old Faithful here is one of the largest. During an eruption, the geyser can reach as high as 200 feet.
- Butt-head: So?
- Ranger at Old Faithful: The - the geyser shoots out over 12,000 gallons in a single eruption.”
“I think my life is, like, flashing in front of my eyes. My life was cool.”
“- Muddy Grimmes: What are your names?
- Butt-head: Butt-head.
- Beavis: I'm Beavis.
- Muddy Grimmes: Well, that's all right. I'd rather not know your real names, anyway. Mine's Muddy.”
“- Beavis: Something's wrong with my butt.
- Butt-head: Your butt sucks.”
“- ATF Agent Bork: Chief, you know that guy whose camper they were whacking off in?
- ATF Agent Flemming: Bork, you're a Federal Agent. You represent the United States government. Never end a sentence with a preposition.”
“- Butt-head: This is gonna be cool. We're gonna get paid to score.
- Beavis: Then we're gonna get a big-screen TV, with two remotes.
- Butt-head: Beavis, this is the greatest day of our lives.”
“- Muddy Grimes: You guys are late.
- Butt-head: Really? Did we miss Baywatch?”
“- Hoover Dam Guide: Now, can anybody tell me how much energy it takes to power Las Vegas?
- Beavis: Yeah, I just have a question. Is this a God dam?”
“- Old Woman on Plane and Bus: I'm sorry. You have to speak up, son. I have this ringing in my ears. My doctor says it could be related to my heart palpitations.
- Beavis: Really? I poop too much.
- Old Woman on Plane and Bus: Maybe you're lactose intolerant.
- Beavis: I mean... No, no. I poop too much! And then I get tired.”
“- Dallas Grimmes: You got two seconds!
- Butt-head: Is that going to be enough time?”
“- Beavis: Butt-Head, do you think we're gonna ever score?
- Butt-head: I probably will, but not you. You're too much of a butt-monkey.”
“Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair. We've traveled a hundred miles 'cause we thought we were gonna score. But now it's not gonna happen. Damn it!”