Sleeping quotes214 sleeping quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Whatever you do... don't fall asleep.”
“- Miss Plimsoll: It's beddy-bye. We better go upstairs now, get undressed and lie down.
- Sir Wilfrid: We? What a nauseating prospect.”
- Dell Scott: So, let's say that I wanted to start my own company that you was gonna buy for a million.
- Philip Lacasse: I'd say, "what is your idea?".
- Dell Scott: I don't know.
- Philip Lacasse: What are you passionate about?
- Dell Scott: Women, sleeping. Sleeping with women.
- Philip Lacasse: Little difficult to monetize.
- Dell Scott: I... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Freddy Freeman: All right, well, I feel like every criminal is either on drugs or asleep by now. Wanna head home?
- Shazam: Looking like this?
- Freddy Freeman: Well, yeah, I mean, usually, we'd have a lair to go back to, but that's long-term. Right now, we have a bunk bed.”
“Sleep now, Shere Khan. Be angry no more.”
“Sweet dreams to my fingers, sweet dreams to my knees. Sweet dreams to bellybuttons that go in and out. Sweet dreams to all the little tushies in the world - the big ones, too, like the waitress in the bowling alley!”
“- Doctor Paul Novotny: How did you sleep? Have any dreams?
- Alex Gardner: You mind if take a leak before I give my deposition?”
“- Batman: Batman's life lesson number two. Vigilantes don't have bedtimes.
- Robin: Yes! So, what's the vigilante policy on cookies?
- Batman: Unlimited!”
“- Wendell Sonny Lawson: Mom, I've been having trouble getting sleep lately. Do you have any sleeping pills?
- Maureen Lawson: Sleeping pills? I don't think we have any sleeping pills do we, Ben?
- Ben Lawson: Your know darn well we have enough sleeping pills in there to put the whole Mormon Tabernacle Choir in a coma!”