Sleeping quotes224 sleeping quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Whatever you do... don't fall asleep.”
“- Oz: What the hell happened last night? And why does my ass hurt?
- Jimmy: You fell down a flight of stairs.”
“You sleep on my couch and you don’t pay rent. I’ve had tapeworms that are less parasitic. ”
“Sleep is good and Books are better.”
“People who steal other people's rooms, should not sleep well.”
“Oh, this bed is so comfortable. Ah, nobody’s foot in my mouth. So much better.”
“Saturday is a day for sleeping, and damn it, you will not take that away from me!”
“I love sleeping under the stars.”
“I have been sleepwalking for too long. And now, I wake up.”
“- Miss Plimsoll: It's beddy-bye. We better go upstairs now, get undressed and lie down.
- Sir Wilfrid: We? What a nauseating prospect.”
- Dell Scott: So, let's say that I wanted to start my own company that you was gonna buy for a million.
- Philip Lacasse: I'd say, "what is your idea?".
- Dell Scott: I don't know.
- Philip Lacasse: What are you passionate about?
- Dell Scott: Women, sleeping. Sleeping with women.
- Philip Lacasse: Little difficult to monetize.
- Dell Scott: I... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Freddy Freeman: All right, well, I feel like every criminal is either on drugs or asleep by now. Wanna head home?
- Shazam: Looking like this?
- Freddy Freeman: Well, yeah, I mean, usually, we'd have a lair to go back to, but that's long-term. Right now, we have a bunk bed.”