Sleeping quotes221 sleeping quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Whatever you do... don't fall asleep.”
“- Oz: What the hell happened last night? And why does my ass hurt?
- Jimmy: You fell down a flight of stairs.”
“People who steal other people's rooms, should not sleep well.”
“Oh, this bed is so comfortable. Ah, nobody’s foot in my mouth. So much better.”
“Saturday is a day for sleeping, and damn it, you will not take that away from me!”
“I love sleeping under the stars.”
“I have been sleepwalking for too long. And now, I wake up.”
“- Miss Plimsoll: It's beddy-bye. We better go upstairs now, get undressed and lie down.
- Sir Wilfrid: We? What a nauseating prospect.”
- Dell Scott: So, let's say that I wanted to start my own company that you was gonna buy for a million.
- Philip Lacasse: I'd say, "what is your idea?".
- Dell Scott: I don't know.
- Philip Lacasse: What are you passionate about?
- Dell Scott: Women, sleeping. Sleeping with women.
- Philip Lacasse: Little difficult to monetize.
- Dell Scott: I... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Freddy Freeman: All right, well, I feel like every criminal is either on drugs or asleep by now. Wanna head home?
- Shazam: Looking like this?
- Freddy Freeman: Well, yeah, I mean, usually, we'd have a lair to go back to, but that's long-term. Right now, we have a bunk bed.”
“Sleep now, Shere Khan. Be angry no more.”