“The Star” quotes(2017)
Plot – "The Star" tells the story of the Nativity through the eyes of a donkey called Bo. After he escaped from a farm in which he used to work really hard, Bo embarks on a journey with Ruth the sheep, who has parted from her herd, and Dave the dove, a very arrogant bird. Joined also by three camels and by other animals that are following the comet, Bo and his friends will have an important role in the most famous story of all.
All actors – Steven Yeun, Keegan-Michael Key, Aidy Bryant, Gina Rodriguez, Zachary Levi, Christopher Plummer, Ving Rhames, Gabriel Iglesias, Kelly Clarkson, Anthony Anderson, Patricia Heaton, Kris Kristofferson, Kristin Chenoweth, Mariah Carey, Oprah Winfrey, Tyler Perry, Tracy Morgan, Joel Osteen, Delilah, Joel McCrary, Phil Morris, Fred Tatasciore, Lex Lang, Roger Craig Smith, Joe Whyte, William Townsend, Gregg Berger, Melissa Sturm, Stephen Apostolina, Kirk Baily, David Cowgill, June Christopher, Eddie Frierson, Grant George, Jackie Gonneau, Kerry Gutierrez, Bridget Hoffman, Rif Hutton, Mona Marshall, Caitlin McKenna, Scott Menville, Juan Pacheco, Devika Parikh, Ashley Peldon, Jessica Pennington, Moira Quirk, Michelle Ruff, Joseph Sanfelippo, Justin Shenkarow, Dennis Singletary, Warren Sroka, Pepper Sweeney, Shane Sweet, Kari Wahlgren, Lynnanne Zagershow all
“The Star” Quotes 8 quotes
“- Felix: I knew it. It's a birthday party for the new king.
- Cyrus: No, no. I'm pretty certain it's a baby shower.
- Deborah: Or maybe they're referring to the coming Messiah. The Son of God.
- Cyrus: Okay, now, I'm starting to worry about her.
- Felix: Deborah, are you okay? How many hooves am I holding up?”
“- Felix: These wise guys are lost!
- Deborah: Wise men don't get lost, Felix.
- Felix: So you're saying they know where this birthday party is?
- Cyrus: And what makes you so certain it's a birthday party?
- Deborah: Oh, here we go.
- Felix: Have you seen the presents these guys are bringing? Gold? Myrrh? Frankincense?
- Cyrus: Could be a baby...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Angel: Fear not, for you have been favored by God to conceive and bear a son.
- Mary: A... a son? But how?
- Angel: The Holy Spirit will overshadow you, and the child will be called the Son of God, for nothing is impossible with God.
- Mary: Thank you. Do I say thank you? I mean, yes. Let it be done just as you say.”
“- Balthazar: For Jesus, Gold.
- Melchior: Myrrh.
- Caspar: Do you like Frankincense? I never know what to get.”
“- Bo: See? I knew that would work.
- Dave: Just like we planned... with a momentary near-death income.”
“I think people are going to remember this night. What happened around this manger will be celebrated for thousands of years. Families will come together and exchange presents and sing carols all to remember the grace of this moment that we are witnessing right now.”
“God? Hello? Um... I don't really know how this works, or if you listen to prayers from donkeys, but I've seen Mary do this many times, and I don't know what else to do. My friends need help. I thought if I followed the star, it would lead me to where I'm supposed to be, but I failed them. What do you want me to do?”