Blackmail quotes55 blackmail quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“This is all a game... but it's their game. You play by their rules or they'll destroy you.”
“I want a one hundred dollar gift card deposited into my locker by noon tomorrow. Preferably to the Gap, but I'd also take Amazon.com, or Office Max. Actually, make it Office Max - I have my eye on a label maker. We did not have sex. I let you fondle my chest, and it was a glorious moment for you. Unmatched by anything you have heretofore...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Barry Grissom: You want the contract, you're signing a confidentiality agreement; it's gonna be bulletproof, and it's gonna be retroactive. Because Marty's too nice to say it, but with everything you know about this place and the clients here and the people who work here, it makes it a little weird when you come in and ask for 80 grand.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Just give us the disc and we'll give you your money back.”
“- Lester Burnham: Well, what do you say I throw in a little sexual harassment charge, to boot?
- Brad Dupree: Against who?
- Lester Burnham: Against you. Can you prove that you didn't offer to save my job if I let you blow me?
- Brad Dupree: Man, you are one twisted fuck.
- Lester Burnham: Nope; I'm just an ordinary guy with nothing to lose.”
“Blackmail isn't so pure nor so simple, and it brings a great deal of trouble to a great many people before it's through, and we know how to deal with it in our part of the world. And, sometimes, the blackmailer finds himself in jail at the end of it!”
“- Elliot Carver: Mr. Wallace, call the president. Tell him if he doesn't sign the bill lowering the cable rates, we will release the video of him with the cheerleader in the Chicago motelroom.
- Tom Wallace: Inspired, sir.
- Elliot Carver: And after he signs the bill, release the tape anyway.
- Tom Wallace: Consider him slimed.”
“Without a hostage, there is no ransom. That's what ransom is. Those are the fucking rules.”
“I want something embarassing! Something sexual! Little boys, midgets, that sort of thing! Cows! I don't give a goddamn!”
“- Kay Chandler: Do you know what happens when a member of Congress accuses you of harassment?
- Dutch Van Den Broeck: We'd get our names in the newspapers?
- Kay Chandler: That's close to blackmail!”
“- Erin Grant: If I come back tomorrow, can we talk more about my case?
- Congressman David Dilbeck: We can talk about anything you want, as long as you're naked.”
- Dr. Evil: Mr. President, after I destroy Washington D.C. I will destroy another major city every hour on the hour. That is, unless, of course, you pay me one hundred billion dollars.
- The President: Dr. Evil, this is 1969! That amount of money doesn't even exist. That's like saying, "I want a kajillion bajillion dollars".
“You can't fire me, you owe me money, and you better pay it or I'll go to the roof and turn this place into an insurance claim.”
“- Gin: I said this is called entrapment.
- Mac: No, actually it's called blackmail. Entrapment is what cops do to thieves.”
“- Jack: You're gonna pay a disobedience fee of $10,000! Plus another $40,000 to rebuild the bar! And if you wanna see your friend alive again, do not call the cops! If you're not here in half an hour to settle this, I'm gonna take the fine out on your friend's legs! I'm gonna break 'em with this tire iron!
- Dudley Frank: Don't bring the money!...” (continue)(continue reading)